Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mixing Weed with Tobacco?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mushroomsyo, May 15, 2012.

1. Do you guys ever mix your weed with tobacco? If so, why? And if not, why not? I know tobacco has significant health risks, but people have said that it makes the weed burn better and taste better. What do you think?

2. i wouldn't say that it makes it taste better, but i personally enjoy the taste of weed with tobacco in like a 60/40 tobacco/weed spliff. thats also because i used to smoke alot of tobacco.

i like the flavor of just weed over weed/tobacco usually. the nictoine+weed can be pretty enjoyable though.

3. No, mix it with hash instead.

4. [quote name='"ghostonvacation"']No, mix it with hash instead.[/quote]

Agreed . I don't smoke cigs, bad for your health and it smells bad .

5. Yes weed goes with hash, not that nasty fucking shit

6. Could it possibly make your weed go farther?

7. I guess, in that whatever you are using to smoke will be filled with two substances instead of one. But it will only pay off of you don't toss more weed in there later to get higher :smoke:

8. tobacco enhances your high, although just temporarily. I enjoy smoking weed out of a cigarette, I mix the weed and tobacco. It is comfortable to smoke and the tobacco compliments the weed.

9. Myth?

10. I've tried it a couple times and it's very nasty. I'd rather smoke a cigarette on its own then mix it with my beautiful herb. Honestly the burn is the same; I used to think I needed to mix but all you have to do is roll better.

11. Ive done it twice. The second time I was at a party and this dude rolled a spliff. It made me sick and extremely nauseous and i swore i'd never do it again. Tobacco sucks

12. No... Why would u mix something so pure with something soo chemicaly gross for you... :3
    *smoke weed, not tobacco*

13. Tobacco just ruins the taste. When I smoke spliffs the high comes on super quick but then just goes away in like 25 minutes :bongin:

14. i've only done it a few times, and i regretted it after. it just makes the green taste harsh to me, so i don't enjoy myself as much.

ill just go with straight THC if at all possible though. lol:hello:

15. I do when its a private doobie. Makes me higher, smokes so much smoother, saves weed, tastes good, burns better, and I don't smoke a cigarette immediately after smoking a joint.

I'll respect the non smokers in a group though.

16. If you like smoking cigs and you enjoy the head rush you will probably enjoy mixing. If you don't smoke cigs then it's just gonna taste bad mixing. A lot of my buddies mix and find it very smooth, I just prefer to keep my bowls green.

17. [quote name='"ittybitty"']tobacco enhances your high, although just temporarily. I enjoy smoking weed out of a cigarette, I mix the weed and tobacco. It is comfortable to smoke and the tobacco compliments the weed.[/quote]

This isn't true. If you're not a cig smoker smoking a cig gets you lightheaded due to your body not used to harmful chemicals. Stay away from tobacco if you want your bud you last longer mix with tea I hear

18. I personally enjoy having a cigarette after having a bowl of two. I like the taste it gives and makes me more chilled. That's my personal opinion so don't hate.

I also smoke spliffs don;t haves the money to roll J's all the time.

19. I hate mixing the two. I don't really enjoy cigarettes though.

20. if im not mixin weed and hash the only other thing ill put in is vaped bud. i dont smoke tobaccy so spliffs are harsh to me