How many joints can you roll with 1 gram?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheNewDude, May 14, 2012.

1. I've got muscle pain every week all week and I needed something to help me and well, weed is the only thing that did, plus I'm really stressed and it'll help..
    So how many joints can you roll with 1 gram? [with no tobacco, I can't stand it] btw I'm not using a grinder and I'd like a tip about how to break it down the best.
    I need as many as I can make, I'm not looking for fat ones really. and how long do you think 1 gram would last? pills aren't helping me and this is the only thing that have so yea, thank you very much for the help guys.

2. I usually roll 2 joints with 1 gram.

Assuming its 1.0

3. #3 KangarooBunny, May 14, 2012
    Last edited: May 14, 2012
    If you'd like to get the most use out of it, buy a small pipe.

Otherwise, roll 2. Good luck with your pain.

Edit: If you have no tolerance, a few good hits should get you where you want to be.

4. Thanks bro :) anyone else? tips? guess I could buy a pipe but its not a posibility in the area I'm living..

5. need to get a one hitter pipe to conserve and medicate yoou will beable to get relief with out the unneeded smoke

6. Yea I'm my city it's dumb as because we only got the most budget bongs and pipes and there sooooo expensive but I love my bong I use that and use about .5 per Sesh
    I smoke the EARTH with FIRE throw WATER with AIR

7. Oh and I find joints hard to roll and waste a fair bit plus the paper can't be good for you :p
    (I Probly waste most because I don't roll them Propaly"

8. Its extremely expensive over here too bro, if I had the money to buy more stuff to help me have a better experience, I would've got a few more grams instead.

Btw, how can I grind it up good with no grinder

9. I don't like grinders as my city has budget grinders that don't work to well sort of makes it wired and not even grind I use small scissors like the ones you use for sowing :D works good

10. Sweet thanks :) actually got a pair.
    Thank you guys so much!

11. Bro, get a bong, you get so much more out of your boodazzz..

12. I roll one joint with a gram.

a .5 joint will go quick, even for a new smoker.

13. #13 BlazeLE, May 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2012
    2 maybe 3 if you stretch it. the best would be to get a small acrylic bong and pack like .1 at a time. with no tolerance built up that will more than satisfy your needs. if you have money to spend a vape would be great too. also buy more than a gram at a time so you get price breaks. i pay $20 a gram but if i buy an once its $300 which is about $10/gram and is enough to last me 2 about to months smoking .5 a night essentially a joint a night.

but with the bong i gave my friend my old tiny one and somehow i get ripped off of it with only 2 hits in the tiny ass bowl. smoking together (usually 3 bowls between the 2 of us per night over 3 nights) we smoked maybe .6 and we were in a pretty good spot. i even got some open eye visuals while watching "the universe" on netflix. the bong i bought was $20 and i over paid. its like 8" tall and maybe an inch wide.

14. An ounce is 28 grams man, you are getting jipped.

15. no thats actually $50 cheaper than the going rate here. i live in Florida, we pay premium and i get really good shit always. and thats half what i would pay buying grams at a time.

16. Shit man, remind me never to move to florida!

I guess it is all about who you know though, some people go 15 a gram here, and that is by far the highest I have paid per gram.

17. yeah never come here. especially if you like not living in the shittiest state. i honestly believe a good portion of my hatred for this country comes from growing up here.

18. 1 G over here is about 27$ man. people are so desperete they're buying cheap synthetic for 5$/1g I might get it for 13$/1g [and I'm not sure how good it'll be, and the 27$ one too]

Wish I lived in the US, could've been far far cheaper and better than what we've got over here.

19. [quote name='"BlazeLE"']

yeah never come here. especially if you like not living in the shittiest state. i honestly believe a good portion of my hatred for this country comes from growing up here.[/quote]

I second that.

20. use scissors to break it down.