Warm Beer v Cold Beer

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mr Pink, May 14, 2012.

1. I'll drink warm beer but cold beer is really the way to go.

2. Ice cold is the way to go :)

3. good beer-warm, like the euros do it. the right way todrink beer.

anything from america has to be ice cold cause it tastes like shit.
    not including micro brews n shit.
    mostly commerical beers. blech

4. Go roof or landscape on a 100 to 110 degree day. Then go to the bar and complain about a beer being to cold. I'd personally shank you.

5. The rule of thumb usually stands that the darker the beer, the warmer temperature it is intended to be enjoyed at.

It just depends on what kinda brew it is for me!

....but I used to know a dude who would buy a 40 oz Budweiser on his way to work, put it under the seat of his car, park in the hottest sunniest place with the windows up, and then drink it on his ride home.

6. A nice frosty miller sounds good right about now

7. #27 korey, May 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2012
    Americans normally like their beer cold because their beer is awful, making the beer cold eliminates most of the flavor. Most Europeans enjoy their beer at room temperature because they normally don't drink to get drunk, they actually want to TASTE the beverage.

8. I like my beer at room temp. I aquired the taste while living in Germany. I like my wine the same way. You also will not catch me putting ice in soft drinks. Things actually taste better when your taste buds are not numb from the cold.

9. I wouldn't say I like it warm, because warm to me means higher than room temperature. I definitely don't like it ice cold either though.

10. Coca Cola is actually made to be served in a glass full of ice. It's engineered to taste best that way.

Sources, the Coke rep that came into our store the other day and bitched at us for not filling the glasses right to the top with ice.

11. [quote name='"UNAB0MB3R"']

Coca Cola is actually made to be served in a glass full of ice. It's engineered to taste best that way.

Sources, the Coke rep that came into our store the other day and bitched at us for not filling the glasses right to the top with ice.[/quote]

That's flawed though, because "tasting best" is a very subjective opinion. Stupid coca cola.

12. topping a glass off with ice saves you money.
    engineered to taste better with a full glass of ice??

baaahahahahaha

13. when my beer goes warm, i knock it down fast as fuck then crack a coldy an drink it slow like. :cool:

14. Fuck cococola bro straight up wtf, they say opening a bottle of coke is the equivalent to opening a bottle of happiness :confused:

It rots your teeth and gives you stomach ulsars. Im not even lying, i look down on people who drink coke. Water > Any soda type drink

15. Oh yeah cold beer yeah. I love cold beer yeah. Ill drink it warm if i dont want to wait for it to get cold. Just lookin for a buzz

16. I dont drink,but I put warm to skew obvious results

17. #37 THCandroid, May 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2012
    i can easily buy a six pack, walk home and drink them, all without putting em in the fridge.

guess it doesn't matter, beer is beer ill usually tale it as long as its not room temperature. maybe like a dark cellar temp type deal but not kitchen counter warm haha

EDIT: guess it also depends on the type of beer.

i wouldn't drink a warm Budweiser...just no. def has to be cold.

but an IPA or Dark/ Black Lagers i can drink warm and enjoy it

18. Fucking brain freeze cold put em all in a bucket of ice and in the freezer for an hour before I down em.

If I do beer bong or some shit at a party then yeah warm.

19. Way easier to get down when it's really cold, taste better too and less skunky.

20. You don't have the option 'I like my beer irrespective of the temperature cause it's beer' :D :D