Warm Beer v Cold Beer

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mr Pink, May 14, 2012.

1. Hello all, hope you are enjoying your evening/day. This is a random thread about beer temperature. I am spending my Sunday night drinking some Shock Top beer and I drank a cold one then drank a warm one and realized I generally like my beer warm rather than cold. Not only can you drink it faster, but it seems smoother while warm. So I am wondering blades, Cold or Warm Beer? Please decide and vote! :D :wave:

2. Ice cold!

3. Slightly cold. Like 20-30 minutes out of the fridge cold.

4. I can go either way depending on the beer im drinking. Being from America I say generally cold but when I visited Germany and when I find a specialty store that sells some German beers warm is the way to go.

5. If it's not cold, I cannot drink it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Cold all day my friend

7. How the fuck can you even compare?

Dumb poll question imo.

8. Please elaborate?

Comparing different temperatures of the same liquid doesn't seem to be all that complicated for the average human being. Maybe you need a beer to chill out! :hello:

9. Both take me downtown :cool:

I do like a chilled beer though.

10. Lol, dude I don't mean to be mean but I like my shit COLD, and I don't know anyone that actually likes warm beer.

Btw bro, it is allll good. To each his own.

11. perhaps it is just an acquired taste... :p

surely I have some European friends who enjoy a warm brew! :hello:

12. Good point. I prefer my beer cold but when I drink weissbeer (sp?) from Germany I much prefer it warm, and mixed with coke.

13. [quote name='"JesusGreen"']

Good point. I prefer my beer cold but when I drink weissbeer (sp?) from Germany I much prefer it warm, and mixed with coke.[/quote]

It was a good point indeed! I thought about putting an "it depends" option but I wanted to see what people would say if they had to choose.

14. I like cold but I'm interested in trying some good warm beer.

The only experiences I've had with warm beer were awful, natty light...YUCK!

15. Only reptilians like warm beer

16. Cold.

I cant stand warm beer.

17. #17 architoker, May 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2012
    beers gotta be cold. for serious.

but put a good cask beer in front of me and i'm just fine with the temperature.

that sentence brings up a good point, the fact that many people are inexperienced at such. i would bet that many of you are only saying you dont like warm beer because you've had your fair share of days with warm busch light/old mud/schlitz/whatever the heck you're drinking.

but, have a beer thats specifically brewed to be served at warmer temperatures and your mind just might be changed. or, experiment with different brews and see what happens.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Some european countries have purposely warm beer, but its not just left out on the side theres a bit more to it than that!

But give me a hot country, and an ice cold beer, and a hot blonde.......and some weed........and some tequila.........and my ipod on speakers.......and a swimming pool.......

.....what were we talking about!?

19. Cold for sure. I'll take my Guinness room temperature though.

20. Ice, ice, ice cold.