Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Curing MJ in plastic pipe?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RC Flyer, May 14, 2012.

1. Has anyone ever cured or dried MJ in short sections of plastic pipe with caps on both ends?

2. I don't think you understand curing

3. Let me explain more about the question. I found some pipes as I described full of MJ with seeds. It appears to have been through a grinder but it is still very green not like what comes out of my vape.

4. Wait, you just found some random pipes with weed in them?

5. Yes... Dont know if its any good or not. My neighbor found them in the street, asked me to look at it. It looks like they may have been dropped trying to get rid of them. Several LEO's live on my street. One had been run over and the end broken off so some of it spilled out. Thats how I determined to collect them myself instead of him calling the police.I just put them in my trash can to satisfy him and then went out after dark to get them out. The caps had holes in each end. One hole on one end cap and the other end cap had about 10 holes.

6. Lol dude it was obviously used for bho !!! Don't smoke it there is no thc left on it xD look up bho tubes and bho runs I guarantee that's what you have it's in the street cuz it's garbage

7. [quote name='"Lanny17"']Lol dude it was obviously used for bho !!! Don't smoke it there is no thc left on it xD look up bho tubes and bho runs I guarantee that's what you have it's in the street cuz it's garbage[/quote]

That's totally what it is! Lol someone was just tossing their left over plant matter.

8. Thanks, I figured it was too good to be true. BTW, it was over 3 oz. I did get some seeds from it that are cracking open today.