White widow outdoors!!!

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by ThePlantDocta, May 14, 2012.

1. How are the ladies lookin' bro?

2. [quote name='"azpro"']How are the ladies lookin' bro?[/quote]

They are going good. The biggest purple looks like it might be trying to flower already. I'm wondering if I just let it go if it will kick into veg again so it will be bigger when I pull it

3. If you see them kickin into flower you should cut off the tops where the pistils are starting to form, that will stunt flower growth and most likely keep your ladies in veg for a lil while longer.

4. [quote name='"azpro"']If you see them kickin into flower you should cut off the tops where the pistils are starting to form, that will stunt flower growth and most likely keep your ladies in veg for a lil while longer.[/quote]

I don't know if that would be possible. I will post a pic in a while after I get off work and maybe you can see if they are preflowers or what. They shouldn't be flowering right now. There is enough light out for then to know better

5. These are the pics I was talking about.

Attached Files:

6. interested in da grow mane

7. [quote name='"sandiegodank"']interested in da grow mane[/quote]

Well stay tuned man. I'm interested in what's going to happen when I let these plants revert back to veg

8. I have been hounding grasscity.com for like two months for some free seeds and it looks like it finally paid off. They have given me the runaround so long I deserve a little love from those guys. And it's a surprise!!! I have no idea what kind of seeds are coming!!! Wohoooo!!!

9. 5-23-12

Here is a picture update on the girls. I have banana kush, danky doodle, and two more purples in the ground now as of yesterday. Plus the others that are already used to their homes. The purple Frisian mothers think that they are going to flower but I got some news for them. Lol. They are going to be about five times that big before they flower. Waiting for then to revert back. This is going to be interesting because I have never seen it happen outdoors. Well here are this pics.

Attached Files:

10. [quote name='"ThePlantDocta"']5-23-12

Here is a picture update on the girls. I have banana kush, danky doodle, and two more purples in the ground now as of yesterday. Plus the others that are already used to their homes. The purple Frisian mothers think that they are going to flower but I got some news for them. Lol. They are going to be about five times that big before they flower. Waiting for then to revert back. This is going to be interesting because I have never seen it happen outdoors. Well here are this pics.[/QUOTE]

Things look like things are rip roaring at the new grow. ;)

11. [quote name='"mjmama25"']

Things look like things are rip roaring at the new grow. ;)[/QUOTE]

Easy with that rip word..... Hahaha. They are coming along. Making "average time" except for those two purples. But they are flowering already. I'm hoping the will revert back to veg as the days get longer.

12. Gave the garden a little makeover. Less places for the critters to hide now

Attached Files:

13. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poO-wjnVX00&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Here is a video link to the girls if you want to see it. There isn't any sound for some reason

14. Nice vid bro, your ladies seem nice and healthy!

15. [quote name='"azpro"']Nice vid bro, your ladies seem nice and healthy![/quote]

I'll put none up with sound soon. Thank man. I'll stop by your spot soon

16. Odd how it didn't have sound -- maybe the upload glitched out or somethin when you put it on youtube. I prob won't be making a thread till July or so when my greenhouse is actually in full operation, hopefully sooner than later though. Have you been feeding your girls at all recently?

17. #37 ThePlantDocta, May 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2012
    [quote name='"azpro"']
    Odd how it didn't have sound -- maybe the upload glitched out or somethin when you put it on youtube. I prob won't be making a thread till July or so when my greenhouse is actually in full operation, hopefully sooner than later though. Have you been feeding your girls at all recently?[/quote]

Yeah. Sure have. Started them on earth juice and alternating with fish emulsion. Keeping it all organic. They have been picking up a lot lately too

18. Hey everyone. Just wanted to give an update. I cleaned up the grow area. Tool the weeds out from around the plants. They were starting to grow roots into the expensive soul I have my girls in and steal nutrients. Can't have that lol. I'm going to be making a very mild solution of neem oil soon and treat once a week until they start to flower. It's inevitable here that you will get them. There's no way around it really. But I will be taking care of that with the Neem. I have no aristone pump anymore Sony will be just letting the teas "cook" for 24 hours with no bubbles from now on. Kind of a bummer but I need to get the microbes into the soil somehow. They are all growing very nicely and steadily. Very happy plants. Feel free to comment.

19. Sounds good man, the neem should keep a lot of the bugs away -- make sure you spray early in the morning though to avoid burning :) Should post some pics so we can see the progress haha

20. [quote name='"azpro"']Sounds good man, the neem should keep a lot of the bugs away -- make sure you spray early in the morning though to avoid burning :) Should post some pics so we can see the progress haha[/quote]

I'll take some pics tomorrow. I'm sure they have grown since the last pictures I took