Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MRxNiceGuy's FREE QWISO hash oil tutorial

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrxNiceGuy, May 12, 2012.

1. Well since you put it that way, I just so happen to have a picture of dry scaped VS. QWISO wand hash side by side.

Granted this is a few hours after the scrapings so the dry had a chance to harden like a ball and the QWISO was only staying oily so I know it wasn't any alcohol left makng it wet.

[​IMG]

2. Could you use a hair dryer to speed up the heating process?

3. WOW! :D :smoke: :bongin: that looks amazing bro! What a nice ball. Did you make this using the free method or did you have some bud or trim you used?

4. I wouldnt. Unless you have a setting with a lot of heat output and little to no air blowing.

The easiest way is to use the double boil method, and start boiling more water the second you use your boiling water. Once the new water is boiling then drain the mild water and put steaming hot water in again. Repeat about 3-4 times depending on amount of alcohol and you should be done within 15 mins! :D

5. That picture above was from last year. The left ball is scraped from my vape wand, the right ball was from iso washing the whip.

Running out of weed, I did it again last night out of my whip for the first time in about 9 months.

Now I'll be good until tomorrow. Never any trim and I'll only BHO bud ever if I'm making hash out of it. QWISO is much inferior IMO.

[​IMG]

6. Just did this with just a grinder and got enough to be happy for the night I gave you +rep thank you for this

7. No problem brother!

8. how long does it take to evaporate if i am using the same amount of alcohol as you but 91%? and does it reek up your house?

9. It will prob evaporate slightly faster.

It will smell your house up It will smell like a funky strong alcohol like odor. If you dont have windows to open you might even get a minor headache from the fumes. If you properly ventilate you will be fine

10. Just a question, what's a BHO? and also whats a pyrex pan and where can I get on?

11. Lol "what's a bho" - BHO stands for Butane Hash Oil. A pyrex pan is a durable glass cooking dish, and they have them at these places called stores.

12. Made this stuff for my girlfriend and I the other night, took a while to evaporate because no boiling water, just hot water. It didn't turn out that oily, very dry and Brown. It was amazing though and made both of us very high for a while.

13. Nice bro!

So you used just warm water eh? Must have taken a long time but it worked thats what counts :D :hello:

14. Oh yeah. It took a good 6 hours...so worth the wait.

15. Did you remove the pic?

16. I didn't post a pic. Dumbass me was too excited to try it that I forgot to take one >.<

17. nigguh from hell

18. ^ ummmm whattttt!?

lol

19. Hey man made my first batch ever. What are your thoughts?

image-2568165324.jpg

20. Ur right in everytuing dude except its not qwiso thats 99% rubbing alcohol. Its iso..