Uuuhhh...I just smoked an ant. :(

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Heinous Anus, Jul 22, 2006.

1. Bah! What the hell? I was just blazing a bowl, and I notice a little ant was crawling on my hand. I let him be, he wasn't harming anything, and I forgot about it. I go back to blazing and didn't notice the little guy had hauled-ass into the bowl.

I go to blazing and looking into the bowl, and I see my little, any friend sitting there. But, I was too stoned at this point. The lighted bic was just at the bowl and it fried the little guy while I was inhaling. I smoked his soul. :(

Maybe I'll get his strength and senses like Jeff Goldblum from, "The Fly!" That'd be so kickass.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. best way for an ant to die. his last memorie was sitting next to a huge firey nug. he probly got some of the smoke off the bowl and was tripping his little ant nuts off and fell off your hand into the bowl. poor little guy

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Bah, this was supposed to be in The General forum, as well, lol

Too stoned to realize which section I'm in.

4. I'm giving you rep so when you become the Ant Overlord and kill us all, you spare me.

Lol nah actually because I'm blazed shitless off res and that cracked me up so hard... poor buddy, he didn't die in vein.

5. Wait, so you watched the ant go into the bowl and smoked it anyways.... umm yea. lol thats mad funny, it reminds me off cheech and chong where chong takes a cockroach from his roach jar and smokes it in some big ass pipe, and just like has a coughin fit, then does it again lol.

6. lol, yea. I knew it was happening, but I couldn't from the thoughts to stop myself from lighting up...lol.

This next bowl's for you, Leroy! :bongin: (I named him Leroy)

7. I bet Leroy was one of those badass ants. Just didn't give a shit and was a rebel. Outside the hole all night, in the bad part of the desert, getting cricket pussy and wasted with the caterpillars on hookahs and hash.

Rock on, Leroy! You died like any man would have wanted...smoking the biggest bowl you've ever seen! :metal:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. That's classic man! haha!

R.I.P Leroy! This bowls for you!

9. I put that shit in my sig because thats just too funny! +rep too!

:hello:

10. He was a black ant, that reminded me of the black cat I had....also named Leroy, lol.

Oh well, his ashes were scattered to the winds, when I blew through the carb to clean the thing. Now, packed up again! Ah, the sweet life.

11. Oh my god you have to let me quote that in my sig... I just don't know when I'll switch it lol, I still dig the other ones so much..

EDIT; ...Spliff, I'm going to hunt you down at night, and steal your weed. Then kill you. Not nesscessarily in that order. Man you beat me ='(

12. "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ...Spliff! again."

God, I'm just feeling so good. I have a shitload of work tomorrow again, but I don't care. I'm raking it in with the overtime. I'm moving soon, and everything's just working out. Must be the Ghost of Leroy...

13. Only way to settle this...Monkey Knife Fight.

14. Dude, you killed him! :(

15. Well I was gonna shank him, but I didn't plan on having him aware of it beforehand... you just kinda screwed me over man... hater.

Lol JK.

16. It's the thought that counts... :p

But its great to know everything is working out for you!

Oh and Floydian, you want this quote, you'll need to outsmoke me first...

In other words, you're not getting it. :D

17. Lets make a Secret Plan to shank his monkey then. Wait...did that sound gay to anyone else?

18. Man, I'll take you up on that challenge any time you want ;)

19. HAHA! I just polished off my nug jar but im feelin real good. But yeah shanking his monkey sounds good... :D

Wait whos monkey are we shanking?

20. If you're ever in BC hit me up bro! :D