Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

arizer extreme q tips & tricks

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by hempmans, May 10, 2012.

1. :smoke::smoke:anyone have any guru tips they'd like to share with their arizer?
    usually i pack the elbow of the whip and set it to 190-200c and enjoy nice thick vapor hits. i avoid temps higher than 210 because it just gives me straight up couchlock too fast. sometimes the screen on your whip might get clogged by resin but you can pop it out and just give it a quick rinse.:smoke::smoke::hello:

2. Bumping this
    I just got the q yesterday
    I've been hearing about a screen trick and also someone attaching joth wips for huge hits
    I dunno tho

3. My Extreme Q method, I've had one for over 5 years. This is for whip method.
    Heat cyclone bowl . I honestly just keep my arizer on all the time. It has caused me no problems. Up to you if ya want to you know, kinda risk that. For a quicker heat up time i put temp at 230 Celsius and do fan 3 for a few minutes. Then I drop it down to 205 Celcius. Pack almost halfway to the black top part of the bowl. This part is important- I recommend instead of the dome screens, (cuz you'll find they get dirty fast and you'll receive way less vapor until your not lazy and clean it but over time that cycle gets vicious ), so buy the same size screen as the bottom screen for the cyclone bowl. Got mine at a local headshop 10 for 1 dolla. Which is way cheaper than dome screens. Then just sandwich the weed with that screen. Works wonders. You'll have to get comfortable with removing the screen a bit to stir every 3 or so drags. As I continue along the session with every stir I turn up the degrees 2 till I cap it at 212. Don't do that math from the 205 doesn't work.
    Hopefully this helps