Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is it nesecary to get a scale with a calibration button?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sgarc3, May 8, 2012.

1. also what exactly does the calibration button do and is it important?

2. i think u mean the tare button. it makes the current weight into zero so you can measure stuff in the container without the container's weight being factored in.

3. The better question is..is it even possible to buy a scale without a zero button? Haha all the scales I've seen have them, its pretty standard

4. its a common diagnostic function. dont buy a scale without one...

5. Yes! very necessary dude :)

6. There isn't usually a calibration button. In the booklet you recieve with your scale, it should tell you what buttons to press to calibrate your scale. Calibrate your scale so it doesn't weigh your smoke wrong. Scales are sensitive and being bumped around or stored in to hot/cold of a place can cause it to screw up.

I'd get a scale if I were you so you know you're not getting ripped off. It's a good investment for you in the long run.