Drying and curing OUTDOORS?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Turkatron, May 8, 2012.

1. [quote name='"ImBurnt"']

You sir have a rare spriley strain!! Rare seeds, every now and then we see one on grasscity! Cool!!! Post pictures man!! don't let that one die!!![/quote]

Are you sure about that? I feel like this is probably a real problem

2. [quote name='"Turkatron"']

Are you sure about that? I feel like this is probably a real problem[/quote]

No dude!!! It turns into a giant swirl and produces soooo much bud!! Send us pics dude!#

3. [quote name='"ImBurnt"']

No dude!!! It turns into a giant swirl and produces soooo much bud!! Send us pics dude!#[/quote]

Where did you hear this from?

4. #84 ImBurnt, May 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2012
    [quote name='"Turkatron"']

Where did you hear this from?[/quote]

I'm kidding bro!....sorry that was harsh:/

You should still post pictures though...easier to help that way.

5. [quote name='"ImBurnt"']

I'm kidding bro!....sorry that was harsh:/

You should still post pictures though...easier to help that way.[/quote]

Haha its alright it was funny... I can try to post pics but for some reason my PC is making them all fucked up. Idk its basically just a lil sprout and it looked like the wind and rain kinda knocked it over. Its fine like its still green and still growing but the stem is kinda coiled like a slinky and the leaves start out flat but the tips are pointing upwards to the sun

6. [quote name='"Turkatron"']

Haha its alright it was funny... I can try to post pics but for some reason my PC is making them all fucked up. Idk its basically just a lil sprout and it looked like the wind and rain kinda knocked it over. Its fine like its still green and still growing but the stem is kinda coiled like a slinky and the leaves start out flat but the tips are pointing upwards to the sun[/quote]

Who knows, might produce more bud than a straight stalk. Cool beans! (;

7. Getting closer to harvest time have you decided on a method for drying yet? I'm thinking of using cortos method I was also thinking of just putting them in my attic with my diy ona filter that works pretty good for smell as well..

8. Idk why ppl haven't thought of this one. Buy a tent, with good airflow screens, get a fan, Those care batteries with outlets on em from Canadian tire.

Maybe throw in a dehumidifier on a separate battery?

I know this thread is a few months old but I couldn't believe how nobody thought of this.

There you have it! A nice tent with nice screens, A fan, possibly a dehumidifier(if that would work).

9. Have a look in your local area for abandoned houses, this is what I did, theres a fantastic room in the house that hasnt been boarded up and was fantastic for drying and curing.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Anyone try these methods? I'm in the same predicament, and was wondering if any of the ideas worked?