Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HomeMade Fake Urine

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Corn Man, May 7, 2012.

1. #1 Corn Man, May 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2012
    So I had a job interview last week, and I knew I would need a drug test, so I dedicated an entire week with lots of exercise, cranberry juice, water, and all the other stuff that will flush you out. I ended up getting turned down for the job and continued looking. My girlfriend who lives on the other side of the state decided to come visit this weekend and loves to smoke, so Friday night I pissed in a bag and put it in the closet in my spare room and smoked a couple grams this weekend with her. I just got back from another interview, and if this one goes well I will have to piss tomorrow, and I am a giant man, a good 350 pounds standing 6'8" so I can't possibly fully flush myself overnight, and I am now pretty sure as I surf the internet that my urine is bad since I hear after 8 hours it's useless. So now I have $8 and have to think of a way to create fake piss. I didn't know if there was some homemade thing you could buy at the store, my one friend told me a certain pill you can just break up into a cup of water and it will pass it, didn't know if this held any truth, help?

TL;DR:
    $8.00 to create fake piss.

If it makes any difference it's a ten panel drug screen.

2. You can buy fake piss at headshops, i think theyre more than $8 though.

3. I don't know what kind of test you will have to go through, and that does make a difference. If it's a lab test, they'll know if you dilute it, but the cheapy ones can't tell the difference. You could always just find somebody clean and get them to piss in a bag :rolleyes: I heard of a guy who passed with piss from his dog :laughing:

4. It's a 10 panel drug screen, if that makes any difference.

5. [quote name='"Corn Man"']So I had a job interview last week, and I knew I would need a drug test, so I dedicated an entire week with lots of exercise, cranberry juice, water, and all the other stuff that will flush you out. I ended up getting turned down for the job and continued looking. My girlfriend who lives on the other side of the state decided to come visit this weekend and loves to smoke, so Friday night I pissed in a bag and put it in the closet in my spare room and smoked a couple grams this weekend with her. I just got back from another interview, and if this one goes well I will have to piss tomorrow, and I am a giant man, a good 350 pounds standing 6'8" so I can't possibly fully flush myself overnight, and I am now pretty sure as I surf the internet that my urine is bad since I hear after 8 hours it's useless. So now I have $8 and have to think of a way to create fake piss. I didn't know if there was some homemade thing you could buy at the store, my one friend told me a certain pill you can just break up into a cup of water and it will pass it, didn't know if this held any truth, help?

TL;DR:
    $8.00 to create fake piss.

If it makes any difference it's a ten panel drug screen.[/quote]

I work at a hospital, this is what I did. I had someone pee in a pill bottle the morning of the drug test. I then put it in a ziplock. I put the ziplock in s thermos with really hot water. When I got to the test site, quest diagnostics, I took it out of water and ziplock. Taped it to my groin. It kept it exactly 98 degrees.

6. Just pay a clean friend to pee for you, because buying synthetic urine, detoxes or even trying to make fake pee just won't work.

7. I was passing my probation drug test with warm Arizona ice tea

8. Hmmmm... Any other suggestions?

Pretty much seems like I am boned as it stands right now due to having no clean friends.

9. is there any way to like, freshen it up? it's REALLY dark, like a rotted apple brown, could I add water or something?

10. [quote name='"Corn Man"']is there any way to like, freshen it up? it's REALLY dark, like a rotted apple brown, could I add water or something?[/quote]

Yea I added a little bit to it to clear it up some.

11. my moms company used to do pre enployment drug testing and she would get call's from the drug testing place..and one time they told my mom that a dude's urine came back k-9....my pop's failed a drug test and the boss sat him down and told hime there was a problem and my dad said thi must be about the drug test and then said ...alot of guy's drink wiskey when they get off work i chosse to smoke a lil grass... and it dosent affect my work ethic ...and i guess it turned out that his boss was the kinda guy who hit the whiskey after work and let my dad work there... so in all honesty its all how you handle it and where your working.... but as far as the old piss work's you should have frozen it or somthing its going to be a dead give away when they look at it and can tell its old

12. Well I have my medical card, but I am going to try and flush myself, because even if I get accepted I have a couple days before the test, and I barely smoked two grams over the course of the weekend.

13. Bit of Orange juice and lots of water works, but you need to mask the smell, orange juice is blatantly potent.

14. vitamin b complex put one in a cup of water and mix it around till the pill is gone and it looks exactly like piss smells like it too

15. Ya but all the settiment on the bottom is a tell.

16. yellow food coloring in water works every time :Love-Plant: