Leaves curling down

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Aarnold83, May 7, 2012.

1. Looks like salt buildup from nutrients. I'd flush thoroughly with water that has a balanced pH, 1 flush per day.

2. I water a bit with just water, no Nutes, every week. But it's usually just a top up when I see the soil get really dry between regular water/feeding..
    If that is the case, anyone have a good technique for flushing a scrog'd plant?

3. Sorry I should probably start a new string or jump on one that is handling that topic. Again not intending to steer the thread towards my own problems. Just seems to be an active tread and on a similar problem/topic. GC community is really the best online that I have found. Thanks again for any help!

4. Okay I need help, seedling is having the same problem. I haven't given nutes yet and the other plant that I sprouted with the same germination cloth and soil. Just leafs curling like a "bear claw" no burns or signs of discoloring either.. :/

5. #25 oldsoul86, Dec 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2015
    <span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">hows it goin folks? So my leaves too are curling down, almost under.. Ive narrowed the cause down to nitro tox or over watering. I had been having trouble keeping my soil evenly moist. It stayed dry on top and about a finger deep, causing me to spritz more. Now I was def concerned about having to water more but I figured letting it stay dry would increase chance of me killing both plants sooner. So.. I put humidity domes back over them and stopped watering until I can find out which cause to address and if what I've already done is correct or needs more tweaking.. Thanks for helping</span>

6. hows it goin folks? So my leaves too are curling down, almost under.. Ive narrowed the cause down to nitro tox or over watering. I had been having trouble keeping my soil evenly moist. It stayed dry on top and about a finger deep, causing me to spritz more. Now I was def concerned about having to water more but I figured letting it stay dry would increase chance of me killing both plants sooner. So.. I put humidity domes back over them and stopped watering until I can find out which cause to address and if what I've already done is correct or needs more tweaking.. Thanks for helping