awkward public bathroom stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Geebee, May 6, 2012.

1. wow laptop in the bathroom stall. he was jerking his mcgerkin fo sho lol

• Like Like x 1
  2. My latest works of art from the gas station

We only have one shitter used by thousands of people a day...

Attached Files:

4. Funniest story I ever read:D. I'm sorry bru:/

5. Crohns Disease?

6. #627 Deleted member 281310, May 1, 2015
    Last edited: May 1, 2015
    A few months ago i went with a friend to the city to go to a bar, that bar is right next to 2 clubs so there is a lot of people. i was fucked up and i needed to take a shit but the bar bathroom had a really long line so i went behind a club and just took my pants off and took a shit next to the wall. meanwhile 2 couples turned the corner as soon as i was letting it go. so i had no option but to just continue as they walked right by me. they managed not to notice until right after they passed me and then one of them looked back and called me a pig in Spanish and i just yelled back at them some random shit. i then pulled up my pants and waited in line for the bathroom to wash my hands.

oh and i used my underwear as toilet paper

7. You know....some things in life you  just gotta keep to yourself.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Lmfao. No fucks given. I just hope you threw away the soiled undies

Everyones a genius in their own mind

9. #630 VanillaGorillaz, May 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2015
    I was in outpatient rehab and I fucked this girl in the bathroom. It wasn't public, it was a single person bathroom. Someone was knocking for a minute, but when I walked out first, I just told her to shush and I walked away. I thought I handled that well, considering this was rehab. But boy, I felt like I had just ruined both girls' days.

And no, I did not contract any STD, that time.

10. not this one lol

lol of course i did

11. I remember when I was a child I was in boomers and I went to the bathroom and for the first time in my life I saw a shit in the urinal. I was so intrigued by it. I thought to myself, how did it get there? Why is it so symmetrical? Out of 9 urinals, why is it in the fourth?

12. Ok well I'm not sure if people still look at this old thread but ill post a stories just cuz
    So me and my buddy always rode to this gas station on our bikes, like wed get some food and drinks and just chill there, So one day we decide to go fuck around in the bathrooms, and this is a big trucker gas station, So in the bathroom there is like 10 stalls all lined up, so he would go in and id wait, so we look like were not together, so I walk in and I look for his shoes hes like 7 stalls down so I go to like th 4th still so were apart, then we wait for these truckers to come in, And my buddy would make like fake grunting sounds like hes taking a shut, and would just bust up laughing, then later I had an idea to get a big wad of toilet paper get it all wet, then wait for someone to come in and once they sat down to do thwre business id make soume loud noises and plop that wad of tp into the toilet haha it sounded so wrong, then my buddy would do little slapping sounds like he was waking off oh god haha. We sucked around in that bathroom for like a week oh gd good memories

• Like Like x 3
  13. Still goin 4 years later Lol

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  14. #635 Shagnus, Mar 18, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
    Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. There's a shopping mall near where I live that's a little bit.. odd. It's really cool to me, I love it because it's low key, not very big, no security cameras and it's got a basement that I like to go chief in.. don't judge lol But it is a little odd because it's so low key, most of the big stores can be entered from outside so not a ton of people go walking through the mall (also there's a full on huge ass modern shopping mall in the same city just down the road)

anyhow enough background, you know that I like the mall because it's low key, but the place is not super busy and kinda weird, no security cameras etc

Well I started noticing that in a bunch of the men's bathroom stalls throughout the mall, there are little drawings and notes in ink on the stall walls about gay sex stuff, like, call xxx-xxxx for a good time, meet me in Home Goods for some '.......'

It's pretty weird, it's in multiple places around the mall, and could almost be a good setup for a "to catch a predator" type sting. But I don't wanna report it, see, because I want the mall to remain low key and smokable. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Had a guy offer me 200 to hold it while I peed

17. well I walked into the wrong thread. ..:hide:

• Like Like x 1
  18. When are public bathrooms not awkward and smelly

• Like Like x 1
  19. #640 BongLordJoshyBoy, Mar 27, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2017