Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your feeling first time truly stoned

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bigjays, Apr 29, 2012.

1. Started rambling in my thoughts. and suddendly had an epiphany.
    After thanking the friend who introduced me to weed, i said to myself and then out loud "I will smoke this until the day i die"

2. I was 13 smoked a huge bowl out of my hookah with a friend I thought I was a grand wizard and my friend was my gnome servant, but I've never been able to get that high ever again...

3. i came inside and started watching this ocean documentary and just could not get over how beautiful the sea lions were. and yet this "drug" is classified along with coke smack and dust, drugs that can kill you and can cause you to kill

4. First time I freaked out and was paranoid I was going to get caught.. The next night, I smoke again at a party and it was amazing. I felt as if every little thing was funny and my vision wasn't all there and was in a dream.