Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you smoke leaves?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jasonm420, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Yep google attitude seed bank they have tons of feminized seeds

2. That's true, didn't think of that :smoke:

3. I've always wondered about this question, not really to recieve an extra buzz but to use as an alternative to tobacco in joints :smoking:

4. I think as long as you don't have stems in the mix (nobody wants stems, ya know??? :D), you can grind up dried weed leaves and it'll just be 0% THC & CBD weed, in other words empty herbs. :smoke:

5. but I only had one seed from a nic sack i bought... Im not a professional grower, i just don't want to pay for weed.. ya know?

6. [quote name='"jasonm420"']

but I only had one seed from a nic sack i bought... Im not a professional grower, i just don't want to pay for weed.. ya know?[/quote]

You are gonna end up paying a bit to grow good weed

7. I had a seed from a dime bag I bought because I was dry. The weed wasn't even cured properly :mad:

I debated on growing it, but I was like NAAAAAAAH too much work. You have to get lamps, vents, temp gauges, etc. :smoke:

8. dude, I just put it in a pot outside after germinating it and its about 2 inches now... not as hard as you would think.. the real problem is taking care of it (watering, protecting from other people, etc). :cool:

9. They have THC crystals on them though, or are we talking about specific leaves and not the ones on/inside finely trimmed buds?

10. i'm talking about the regular leaves, before or after buds... doesn't matter...:smoke:

11. that's cool man, would it burn at the same pace as a joint?

12. No. The only thing a male plant is good for is ruining your female plant by pollinating it and making it produce seeds.