Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you smoke leaves?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jasonm420, Apr 28, 2012.

1. I'm just admiring my plant, and i was wondering if you could get even a buzz off of weed leaves? Because I know there is THC in them, but probably not enough. Also what about turning the whole plant into butter (after harvest of course) for brownies?:confused:

2. The THC levels of leaves isn't anywhere close to the buds. There is some THC on them but it's not alot. You can get high from smoking them but it would take a lot. I would rather make butter/oil from them. Maybe even hash.

3. [quote name='"Blunt Ashez"']The THC levels of leaves isn't anywhere close to the buds. There is some THC on them but it's not alot. You can get high from smoking them but it would take a lot. I would rather make butter/oil from them. Maybe even hash.[/quote]

This don't waste them by smoking them. You can make some good hash from trimmings.

4. so you could make decent butter or hash with a male plant? I dont know if my plant is male or female yet, as it is a seedling.

5. [quote name='"jasonm420"']so you could make decent butter or hash with a male plant? I dont know if my plant is male or female yet, as it is a seedling.[/quote]

Wait so your trying to pull leaves off your seedling?

6. It's not in them, but on them and yes you can smoke them. It's pretty shitty, but yes you can do it. The suggestions to make butter,oil, or hash are your best bets. It's easy to do.

7. If your tolerance is low, I'd start out smokin the sticky leaves, then move up to the bud.

8. [quote name='"hd2000"']It's not in them, but on them and yes you can smoke them. It's pretty shitty, but yes you can do it. The suggestions to make butter,oil, or hash are your best bets. It's easy to do.[/quote]

It is most certainly not on, or in, or anywhere near his seedlings tho.

9. [quote name='"futureghost"']

It is most certainly not on, or in, or anywhere near his seedlings tho.[/quote]

This. I Lol'ed

10. so, I ment whens it gets bigger, incase it is a male, i dont want to have 2 throw it away.

11. magar?

12. Marijuana cigar.
    Using marijuana leaf instead of tobacco.

[​IMG]

13. Dude, thats sweet! but what do u fill it with? tobacco or bud?

14. [quote name='"ydidimakeths420"']Marijuana cigar.
    Using marijuana leaf instead of tobacco.

[/quote]

Where do I find these, how do I make them. Meow.

15. hahaha, your so funny.... I just fill it with weed then...

16. lmaoo, good plan.
    They are sold in dispensaries and shit.

Dunno how good this guide is, but yea.
    Roll A Marijuana Cigar

17. This is why you grow many plants the first time, so you don't have to worry about the 50/50 chance that it's a male plant. :wave: Your odds get greater as you grow more plants, you end up throwing out about half.

18. Cant you just buy feminized seeds online?