Lil Wayne - "Skateboarding made me now want jewelry anymore"

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Thunder Struck, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Well when they can get some money then maybe they can do that shit too?

Doctors get away with shit we can't do

cops get away with shit we can't do

the GOVERNMENT gets away with shit we can't do..

And now lil wayne?
    lol stop

2. You all just need to listen to real music like metallica and shit like that fuck having 1 person just talk over a beat listen to music that takes talent

3. Lil Waynes music is more lyrical than Metallicas is

4. I don't care that he skates. If he wants to cool its fun as shit. I just hate how he made such a big deal about it. And started calling himself a skater when he couldn't even Ollie. Get some skill and stop fronting. Its like a teen saying he's a pothead when he smokes a dime of shwag every few weeks.

5. This is a priceless response. In 10 years i want you to reread this and realize how you sound. Youre honestly sitting there defending waynes street cred.

When you stop talking about music and start talking about upbringing and work ethic, the arguement becomes irrelevant.

6. [quote name='"Dillinger"']

Lil Waynes music is more lyrical than Metallicas is[/quote]

All he sings about is drugs girls and shit its fucking trash

7. Meh not going to bother debating that but he hasn't written a single song since the first carter.

8. [quote name='"junkheadrev"']If I ever went to a party with Lil Wayne for what ever weird, obscure reason.
    I would wait till he passes out from half a wine cooler and literally shit
    In his mouth.
    I pray everyday that I would get that opportunity.[/quote]

Baahhaaaaa

9. If he had ghostwriters he would be making better music than he is already, dont you think?

10. Im not trying to start another debate but regardless if people write for him (i personally dont think they do) he still just dumbs down and caters to the masses. Can anyone really argue that?

11. So he's copying yellawolf then..not surprising