Lil Wayne - "Skateboarding made me now want jewelry anymore"

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Thunder Struck, Apr 24, 2012.

1. you guys take shit too personally. Like what did the guy ever do to you? Make bad music, don't listen right?

2. [quote name='"Coled"']you guys take shit too personally. Like what did the guy ever do to you? Make bad music, don't listen right?[/quote]

A lot more than that. A sociology study shows that music affects behaviors in teens. All he talks about is partying and doing drugs and to strive for fancy cars. Not something I want my kids to think is ok. I feel like I'm smarter than my peers cause I listen to music with meaning. Like 2pac, immortal technique, krs-one ect.

3. Whatever dude, Im a wayne fan, I'll admit it.

Haters gonna hate.

Not to say I dont enjoy stuff like Outkast, 2pac, Asheru, Wu Tang, whatever man. But I like wayne too.

4. [quote name='"junkheadrev"']If I ever went to a party with Lil Wayne for what ever weird, obscure reason.
    I would wait till he passes out from half a wine cooler and literally shit
    In his mouth.
    I pray everyday that I would get that opportunity.[/quote]

+rep for a like minded person.

5. [quote name='"TheDankDude"']Whatever dude, Im a wayne fan, I'll admit it.

Haters gonna hate.

Not to say I dont enjoy stuff like Outkast, 2pac, Asheru, Wu Tang, whatever man. But I like wayne too.[/quote]

I have reason to hate though. But ones opinion to his own.

6. hey im a pretty big hiphop head myself so I know what you mean with that but hey people can think for themselves, all that..hmm i spaced out while typing this..oh yea all that statistics stuff on music affecting kids and shit sounds like bullshit to me..a kid should know whats ok and whats not with the right parenting..and really its just music to get ignorant to..people like that shit so let them enjoy it without hatin' because you dont like it.. :smoke:

7. lil wayne is just trying to appeal to Wolf Gang fans because they represent skateboarders.

Swagger Jacker.

First he stole Jim jones rockstar look. Now it's this.

8. ITT: People jelly because Wayne>>>>Their fav rapper.

9. People have ever right to hate on Lil Wayne for more than several reasons
    I wouldn't even call it "hating"
    More like stating truths haha

The dudes a joke

10. For all the haters: If I ever run into Lil Wayne,I'll kick him in the nuts as hard as I can for yous!

11. You're a kind man, Berzerker.

12. As someone said earlier, hes a 'swagger jacker' a poser, a fraud.

That other crap fraud group OFWGKTA that is on the rise is getting more attention and more fans because they are appealing to the skater culture, which is now what wayne is trying to do, just like he tried to appeal to rockers.

People can't think for themselves.

Ever notice high school kids wear mostly red nowadays? My friends little brother and all of his friends own NO blue clothing, at all. It is all red. (except pants obviously, but even then)

Why?

Every 'rapper/hip-hop' artist claims bloods and wears red in every video.

10-15+ years ago, all the rappers were crip and it influenced more blue. I can safely say me and my friends, who grew up listening to Ice cub/Ice T/Snoop etc. have a lot of blue clothes. I have ONE red shirt that I don't even wear.

jelly? what kind of dumb word is that?

more like because hes a poser.

13. Why would he even have to make a statement about skateboarding??

Because he wants those fans.

Just skateboard bro..

Wolf Gang.

14. Lil Wayne's shit just doesn't sit well with me.

Repetitive and boring at times, and I don't think hes too original, hes also never stays on topic when he raps.. just goes off on wild tangents, then people call him a lyrical genius..

So yeah not the worst rapper ever but sure as shit not the best.

15. [quote name='"TheDankDude"']Whatever dude, Im a wayne fan, I'll admit it.

Haters gonna hate.

Not to say I dont enjoy stuff like Outkast, 2pac, Asheru, Wu Tang, whatever man. But I like wayne too.[/quote]

Saying someone has lots of haters is just an excuse for people who legitimately suck.
    Ill admit, he was good when he was young.
    Now he's a sale out.

16. Lol at him desperately trying to remain relevant.

He is the equivalent of the bum I walk by everyday and dont give money to.

Just let him die of an overdose already so he can have that one last surge of popularity then we wont have to see his mangy generic face ever again.

17. and the award for most hipster thing ever said on grasscity goes to....

dont act like lil wayne aint a legend the man was the hottest rapper in the game from 2006-2008/9

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syJDzRlgkco]Birdman ft. Lil Wayne - Believe Dat - YouTube[/ame]

18. Anything past tha carter 3 is just not my thing really. some of tha carter 4, but rebirth was one of the worst albums ever made by anyone ever. No Cielings was eh...but sorry 4 the wait was just not good at all.

also, OFWG..whatever the fuck the rest of the letters are, they blow donkey dick, hard.

19. 20 minutes of someone telling me why lil wayne has influenced him not to wear jewelry anymore....

Yup, I'll pass.

20. He, like a lot of others, makes MJ use look bad.