Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this weed moldy?? Pics

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tmanishere, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Is it moldy? Im scared

Attached Files:

2. Looks like its just covered in trichomes....
    Smoke that ish yo!

3. yep, unless your dealer accidently dropped that nug into a bag of yayo

4. I think if you got more light on it, It would be easier to tell.

5. Looks frosty but not moldy

6. idk if you look at the bud the trichomes are very dark colored and the white seems like it doesnt belong...i would at least pick off the moldy looking part.

7. I would say no on the mold, but give us a closer more lit up pic.

In my experience mold looks more like cotton/spider web layered on the bud :)

8. #8 fatblunts9-5-4, Apr 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2012
    on third thought...i think you have two differnt types of nugs stuck together or maybe this was the center of a nug that got cracked open and that's what the rest of the nug looked like when it was fresh. For some reason I reallllly wanna know so make sure to post more pics...

9. I think its a lighting issue, the darker part is just shadowed. I need to take a better pic

10. Is sony me Mac its p

11. its hard to tell but mold is usually brown/grey and fuzzy not white and crystally.

12. [​IMG]

13. I can't type with my eyes shut and autocorrect is the biggest bitch

14. Heres another pic

Attached Files:

15. Yeah that looks like some PM to me.

16. Which means what exactly?

17. Powdery mildew.

18. that looks like a very frosty nug to me. If you break the nug open and look in the center if it is grey or brown and fuzzy(like you see on a loaf of old bread), you got mold. Just looks like a resin coated bud to me.

19. Okay, well i need more opinions before i smoke it

20. I just recently helped trim a harvest that got infested with PM,
    Looks exactly like what I saw in your pic.