Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Baby Dro?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sweetleaftoker, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Old friend of mine calls me up and says he has baby dro and that it's the bomb, anyone ever heard of it?

2. Well I've heard people say baby dro when talking about mids cause it's better than regs but worse than dro (which is how its grown, not how dank it is).

His dealer probably sold him some half decent bud and tried to come up with a fancy name to sell it at a higher price like dealers love to do...

3. [quote name='"impossibilitys"']Well I've heard people say baby dro when talking about mids cause it's better than regs but worse than dro (which is how its grown, not how dank it is).

His dealer probably sold him some half decent bud and tried to come up with a fancy name to sell it at a higher price like dealers love to do...[/quote]

This is also what I've heard it referred to

4. My name lols..
    Junior as in step below

I love buying an O of mids for like 100 bucks

5. Why is dro catching on...

6. [quote name='"LeroyDankins"']Why is dro catching on...[/quote]

Not really a grower but isn't it faster than soil growing?

7. I meant dealers naming their buds dro simply because it was grown hydroponically.
    I don't know for some reason when I hear that word it brings out a large amount of psychotic fucking hatred in me.

8. [quote name='"LeroyDankins"']

I meant dealers naming their buds dro simply because it was grown hydroponically.
    I don't know for some reason when I hear that word it brings out a large amount of psychotic fucking hatred in me.[/quote]

Oh refering to dro meaning dank? Lols I hate that.. The best bud ive smoked was some outdoor grown headband actually

9. Exactly.

10. [quote name='"LeroyDankins"']

Exactly.[/quote]

Honestly dro is usually pretty decent.. If the grower is taking his time to grow hydroponically

But alot of dealers will slap the name dro on it to sell it to some ignorant fucks hana

11. [quote name='"Junior DANK"']

Honestly dro is usually pretty decent.. If the grower is taking his time to grow hydroponically

But alot of dealers will slap the name dro on it to sell it to some ignorant fucks hana[/quote]

Its only decent because if someone went and spent the time and money to get a legit hydro set up, then grew nasty weed, they would be losing fuckin money hahhaahahahahah

12. [quote name='"SIRSOG"']

Its only decent because if someone went and spent the time and money to get a legit hydro set up, then grew nasty weed, they would be losing fuckin money hahhaahahahahah[/quote]

Mhmm lol, ive thrown my share of bagseed into the dirt and water's usually it'll germ but die after a couple weeks :p

13. [quote name='"Junior DANK"']

Mhmm lol, ive thrown my share of bagseed into the dirt and water's usually it'll germ but die after a couple weeks :p[/quote]

I grew a bagseed from some weed I know has stable genetics and the bud was alright, but my plant was some fire hahaaha

Whole grow cost me like 75 bucks too lol, where as my grow shed has cost thousands

14. I thought baby dro was shit that was harvested to early?

15. Its jus a selling point for good reg.

16. No kidding right!

It reminds me of the uninformed early 90's again. Everything good was just "hydro" back then.

17. I had a friend from Charlotte who has some really good dank, he called dro. He said it was baby dro; not the fully mature dro buds. Haha, he doesn't get the dro is the way its grown not the name. But it was nice bud, 55 a quarter