First blowjob stories?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by pheelgood, Apr 23, 2012.

1. I can't remember the first one, but one of the best ones was with a girl that I was just friends with, I went to her job after hours to pick her up. She was just a friend, but was looking good in her high heels and tight dress. She asked me to help her carry a box to the safe because it was to heavy, I carried it in the safe with her, set it down then she dropped to her knees and unbuckled my belt with her teeth. She started bobbing and slurping, never breaking eye contact. I didn't even know this girl liked me like that until now. Then as I went to explode she directed my load all over the tax return checks in the vault. Now she is my wife.

If you got a sticky tax return check..... sorry

2. I was 15 and me and my neighbor got drunk and she blew me for about 3 hrs. Looking back on it I must of had whiskey dick. But whatever It felt really good and lasted a long time.

3. [quote name='"TheOriginalMad"']

How. I had a friend who hit himself in the face with his cum once but I think you might have him beat[/quote]

That's happened to me like three times. In the eye actually twice!

4. Exactly how do you know that isn't a possibility?

:poke:

5. i wonder the same thing :eek::eek:

6. [quote name='"Berzerker42500"']
    Exactly how do you know that isn't a possibility?

:poke:[/quote]

Because Illa has 99 problems, but his dick ain't one?

7. precisely :smoke:

8. Hahaha,somebody has been sending dick pics!

9. No way, I couldn't even open that can of worms.

Lol.

Illa, please do not.i wouldn't feel the same about you after.

10. hahahaha i'm not going to :smoke:

11. But you thought about it for a second,didn't you?!DIDN'T YOU?!

Those is jokes niqqa!

:laughing:

Members like you guys are why I love GC.

12. My first blowjob....my "bestfriend" at the time wanted to go late night swimming in my pool, I dated her before we became bestfriends so we had done things before but she never sucked my dick. After we broke up we got really close and she dated this one guy for like year then they broke. Sooo were swiming one night while hitting a couple of bowls and were having a good time and it was friendly at first...then we got in my truck cuz I had to take her back and things get intense...long story short, we make out, I get touchy feely and get her horny and bam....dick sucked. Best feeling ever. I jus wish it woulda lasted longer. Haha

13. Backseat of a Honda.
    In her driveway.
    With her parents home.

14. that post intiminated me

15. Was living with my ex girlfriend.

We were in the kitchen.

We got horny.

Miracles happenend on the kitchen floor...

The End.

AND GAWD DAMN IT FELT GOOD.

16. party on 4/20, random chick, back of the car, those fucking teeth...

17. It was in my basement, the chick was really awkward about it so it wasn't completely enjoyable, she used her teeth a bit too much. All in all, I'd give it a decent 6/10.

18. Coworker. Felt good but she kept stopping to stare at it and stroke it and she sucked at it. I told her to just suck it but she didnt listen. After20 min my dick starts losing its boner and i get bored so i stop her and leave. She never made me cum. Sigh how can a 24 not know how to suck dick right.

19. GF at the time was a 13 yr old 2nd gen Latina, I was 15 at the time. Summer of 01, we had went to the same Middle and Jr High School. My sister was the Cheerleading coach at the Jr High which was a smaller school, she was a cheerleader, and I was on the basketball team so our families all had known each other for a few yrs. She asked her Mom if she could go with my sis, bro in law, and I to go see The Fast and The Furious, and go swimming afterwards, her mom trusting my sis didn't care. Thing is my sis, brother in law, and I have always been tight and they knew we wanted to be intimate bad. So they went to the movies with us but dropped us back at thier apt complex with a pool pass (no lifeguard or monitor) and went out to dinner.
    We swam and messed around splashing each other and waited for the only other people, a couple with two kids, to leave, we then started making out like banshees and then she led my hand down to her soft pussy, had never felt a pussy before and def was down. We got out of the pool and walked back to my sis's place with me sporting raging wood, the whole way. We got back, got naked, and then started with making out and ended with us initially sixty nining (i explained it to her and then took her in my bro in laws home office and pulled it up on his computer, to which she excitedly agreed)and then us losing our virginity to each other, TBH I was reeeaaallly lucky she didn't get preggo as I prob shot half my load inside her before I could manage to pull it out and let the rest shoot and run down her belly.
    Sorry for the length but it takes me back:) That summer was one of the best ever:D

20. Only one word can describe it. Terrible...
    Like not even worth a story.