Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Better-Bat cig one hitter anyone?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by YouCoolMan, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Hey guys, I haven't smoked for several months for a few reasons and now I'm starting to miss it haha but i was looking into this one hitter on gc's store to have over the summer. I'm not the biggest smoker so the few occasional hits out of a oney always done me right.
    Anyway, do you any of you have some input on this particular one? It's different than the normal cig pipes cause it has the spring so you can eject the ash easily. It sounds handy but I'm just wondering if this is a little gimmicky or what not?

2. Definitely a pipe made for the discreet stoner. It looks like a cigarette but most likely won't smell like one after you're done with it. If you pull it out in a crowd of people and light it, they will be looking for someone who has a pipe, not a cigarette. It would definitely be good for one hitters, and will conserve bud. :wave: