Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

visine to pass drug test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 104fedex000, Apr 22, 2012.

1. i heard somewhere that adding visine to a piss sample will make the sample negative for weed. is there any truth to this? has anyone tried this to pass a drug test? also if it does, will it work for lab tests?

2. lab tests, simple NO.

home test, its gonna do something thats for sure, will you pass i dunno.

for home tests just substitute for lab tests just use quick fix unless your being watched as you pee

3. Just fail it. Yolo.

4. Any piss test I've ever taken they make you empty your pockets turn them inside out blah blah blah. I'd personally just drink a lot of water and take vit D or a shit ton of gatorade. Make sure its not clear. try to piss at least 4 times before the test.

5. court ordered or no?

as all my work related ones ive never had to empty them

6. #6 104fedex000, Apr 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2012
    mines for a job, i dont have to take it for awhile but im just trying to do some research and decide how im going to go about this, ive heard of the quick fix but what im worried about is the lack of foaming and smell from it

7. Work related. Probably depends on the lab. I would rather play it safe and plan ahead than hope they don't check me and use something that probably wont work.

8. Call up whatever lab you are going to and say that you think your sons doing drugs and you want him tested. Ask if they will make him empty his pockets and if they stand and watch him piss. and any other questions you got. Might work or it might not. good luck

9. whatever you do, dont drink it.

10. well you dont keep your piss in the pocket lol.

ya keep it warm in ya balls!

tucked away hidden lol