Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bhang bar ice chocolate triple strength

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by SkysDaLimit420, Apr 22, 2012.

1. vaped all morning.. and i ate a small meal 1 hour before eating 1/4 of thebar and its hitting me now. gonna vape the rest of my trainwreck.

2. #22 CaliOGKush, May 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2012
    Do you purchase your/other edibles from dispensaries?

3. Hey Cali Og do you eat your triple strength Bang bars on an empty stomach like your suppose to? Just wondering cause eating makes a HUGE diffrence on the effects it will have overall. I have one of these ICE bars right now & edibles usally don't have an effect on me if they come from the dispensaries. Unless I make my own they usally don'y work. So my question is do you eat the whole thing at once? 180 miligrams is like taking 7 25 mil Gold caps. It's alot stronger than most edibles. Is this too much on an empty stomach? I want to eat the whole thing but want to make sure other people have done that first. the worse it's gonna do is make me want to pass out right>? And I doubt it will do that. thanks.

4. #24 CaliOGKush, May 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2012
    Yeah I eat the whole thing, sometimes I have a glass of milk with it. I haven't really been worrying about food before so much lately, I've been eating a lot of edibles so they are the 'meals' I have before my other edibles, normally I will have a small meal before though

I would have a small meal, wait 45 minutes take half and wait another 45 minutes to an hour and half the second half. If you want to eat the whole thing do it, I would still have a little meal close to an hour before, I feel they work better like that and other people here have stated that as well.

5. This chocolate bar is tasty. It is mouth watering. Vanilla flavour in it is good. I want to have this my favourite chocolate flavour bar.

6. thought it looked nice and professional until i saw they spelled Cannabinoids wrong :smoke:

7. spelling or not these little things always work :smoke:

8. I live in maryland, gotta make em ourselves. :(