Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Urine + bleach = a negative drug test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JimmenyJohn, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Has any one ever heard of putting bleach in your urine to turn out a negative drug test? Or know if it works?

• Like Like x 1
  2. It does man i used to do that. But they will smell the bleach in it.

3. [quote name='"Crispy92"']It does man i used to do that. But they will smell the bleach in it.[/quote]

Good point. Did they smell it when you used it?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Probably. It’s still up in the air.

5. I am interested to know this as well. We are talking about store bought drug tests though, correct?

6. The last time yes. Thats why i quit doing it.

7. [quote name='"iVapeTooMuch"']I am interested to know this as well. We are talking about store bought drug tests though, correct?[/quote]

Correct.

8. Any other chemicals that could do this? Maybe isopropyl alcohol?

9. Home test? Lol can't you just put some water or apple juice on it.

10. bleach does not work
    all the bullshit you see on the internet..( laundry soap,niacin,bleach,etc...)
    you guessed it.. Does Not Work!
    quit or get fake urine...

11. I know this post is probably way overdue, but bleach does in fact work. If you don't believe me look up any at home drug test manual. It says that bleach could oxydize the test results making the result negative. How much bleach to use I am currently trying to find out. I hope someone can use this for future reference :)

12. It does work i literally just took one for a job.......

• Like Like x 1

13. I was told to use an eye dropper bottle filled with bleach and to use only 7drops to a drug test

14. literally just tried straight water in an at home drug test and it showed up negative, what are you on about? At home drug test are insanely easy to fool

15. OP is 8 years old I don't think they need advice anymore.

16. lol I know I was just responding to the guy who was saying some dumb shit

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. lol I know I was just responding to the guy who was saying some dumb shit

• Winner Winner x 1