Kushington's Grow Tent - Dinafem Roadrunner #2 Autoflower

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Kerbs, Apr 21, 2012.

1. #21 Kerbs, May 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2012
    Day 21 update

So their 3 weeks old as of today, and im astonished with how healthy they are. They responded to the nutrients perfectly, just as I hoped. All the leafs are healthy and perky as can be.

Today I got my 150w hps and im going to set it up right when the lights go out tonight so it'll give them a nice surprise tomorrow.

The nutrients did their job perfectly, and it was only 1/4 strength! The lower leafs were getting a pale green and now their dark and full of life again.

Both plants have started flowering

Here are some pictures

Attached Files:

2. A cheap Technaflora starter kit purchased at my local hydro shop. Their doing their job better than I expected and only from 1 single 1/4 feeding. I cant wait to start bloom nutrients now that their both flowering.

My next grow im going all organic though.

3. thanks for the interest I really appreciate it :wave: yea the 3rd sprout is a shame, I treated it the same as these two but it just didnt have what it takes.. Not a very stable strain I guess.

Just made an update, stay tuned

4. Looking good man I'm gonna start feeding mine tomorrow I can't wait to see the jump

5. Nice, yea I was shocked after the first feeding. They grew soo much. I'm starting bloom nutrients in a few days.

6. Yea I'm stoked to see them shoot up but I'm not sure when to use the bloom nutes bc they're autos but one is starting to show its hairs already and its like day 18

7. That's awesome man, mine took until about day 20 until I noticed hairs. Just start using the bloom nutes on ur next scheduled watering. My next watering is tomorrow but they started flowering like 3-4 days ago.

8. Nice setup man
    Are you going to do any training? (lst,top,etc..)

9. Thanks dude, I've been thinking about lst because right when I put the hps in they started stretching like crazy. I want lower branches to grow out too, not just the tops. But I'm not sure, we'll see haha. I won't try topping though, their both already flowering and since their auto I don't want to fuck with them.

Stay tuned bro

10. Hey mate, your plants look superb, very healthy. Defiantly subbed for this one. Good luck.

Happy growing

11. Day 25 update

The girls are absolutely loving the 150 watt hps :D

I havent had a picture update with the hps so far, its only been a few days. So im excited to post these pictures of what its done. They have only been under the hps for 4 days and have completely stretched out and some real branching is starting to form.

Early today they both got their first dose of bloom nutrients. By the way for my next grow im considering using Advanced Nutrients Organic Iguana Juice. Ive heard good things, but not sure if its actually 100% organic.

Anyways, the one on the left side of the group picture (shirley) has been maturing more than the one on the right (shrimp) ever since they broke threw the dirt, but now as interesting as it may be, they have completely caught up to each other and are literally the exact same height.. Shirley is clearly slightly more indica dominant than Shrimp. Having more compact leafs, compact bud sites. While Shrimp has long thin leafs and more branched out budsites.

Sorry for rambling, everythings going great and I know it'll keep up. Their as happy as can be :yay:

Attached Files:

12. Looking real nice man mine are only 5 days younger then yours and your look a lot bigger haha but keep up the good work brotha.
    ~ Easy smokins~

13. dude dont get discouraged, u never know when their randomly going to have a massive growth spirt lol! Look at my last update that was only a few days ago, and compare it to that update I just made. I used to think mine were too small but now its clear that they have plenty of potential.

14. Yea man I deff feel ya but I have fucking nats on my plants and shit and its fucking them up I don't know what to do I sprayed them with this stuff to get rid of nats from fruits and veggies and they were gone for like a day then came back but now I have burns all over bc I sprayed them. I hate pests they are the worst.

15. honestly I dont really have experience with pests. I did see like one fruit fly in my tent one time, and when I transplanted a while back I found this almost microscopic crawling thingy inside my soil.. I dont worry about it because those are the only encounters ive ever had, my plants have been perfectly healthy since day 1.

What are the surroundings of ur grow area like? do u leave any food or soda cans around or something?

16. Nah man I'm not sure what they're from but I'll figure it out..tthanks for the help man

17. Day 28, officially 4 weeks from seed.

The girls are still perfect, they have been flowering about a week now and they look great. Theres plenty of bud sites and their all getting more and more noticeable from all the hairs that keep piling in there.

The more sativa dominant plant has a lot more branching than the other one who has more compact branching and bud sites. Cant wait to see how this hps produces buds :smoke:

Attached Files:

18. Girls are doing great, perfect health. Second bloom feeding is tomorrow.

Heres a picture from yesterday when I let them sit outside for the day for some fresh air and sun.

Attached Files:

19. Looks good! !

20. thanks man, stay tuned