Spider Mites worst 420 present ever !!!! HELP Please all expert advice welcome!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MiMedical420, Apr 21, 2012.

1. #1 MiMedical420, Apr 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2012
    Already Neemed ev thing twice and am looking for more help

, moved the flowering ones to a colder location in house and out of hps into CFL

since spider mites flourish in warm dry temp I switched lighting and ev thing from hot to cold to try and stop them,

Anyone know if a way to instantly kill all of them so I can relax ??

Help me
    !!!!

2. When I get a new plant from a friend it goes into quatantine for about ten days to two weeks. I then spray with Avid, Azamax, and Floromite. I spray every three days the undersides of the leaves and the pot itself. I make sure to keep my solution well mixed by shaking it several times during spraying.

Avid and Floromite are toxic if not used correctly. These can only be used in veg cycle, and you must grow your plant out for 49 days for the pesticide to get it of the plant.

Clean your garden. It should resemble a labratories cleanliness. Remember to take the garbage out of the garden after picking off infested leaves. Do pick off any leaves that are more than 50% damaged.

Do this for two weeks and your mites should be gone.

3. For your flowering plants. Use a shop vac to vaccume off the spiders. Then take a papertowl and get it we with rubbing alcohol and whipe the underside of the leaves with rubbing alcohol. That will cause their skeleton to dry up and explode.

4. [quote name='"gardengeek"']For your flowering plants. Use a shop vac to vaccume off the spiders. Then take a papertowl and get it we with rubbing alcohol and whipe the underside of the leaves with rubbing alcohol. That will cause their skeleton to dry up and explode.[/quote]

Thanx how much running alcohol ?? Pure or mixed with water??

And Thanx for the input on the veg plants but I would rather not use chemicals, just ordered a lady bug army 1500 to feast on the mites I hope this helps