More photo ops in an election year...Obama on Rosa Parks' bus

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tripace, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Ni99ers ride in the back.

2. Wow, Pander to black voters more.

3. What a beautiful picture, Obama is so brave.

4. :eek:*insert can't tell if trolling or just trolling meme here*

Curse you iPad with no cut and paste ability!:mad:

5. The disheartening part is that people will buy into the obvious ploy as if it weren't obvious.

6. BLESS him!!! BLESS OUR WONDERFUL PRESIDENT, HE STANDS UP FOR US!!!! OH GOD BLESS HIM! HALLELUJAH FOR OUR BLACK PRESIDENT (even though he's only half) HE'S BEEN WONDERFUL FOR ME AND MY FAMILY, I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HE DOES IN HIS SECOND TERM!!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!! PRAISE THE LORD

7. There has to be SOMETHING for them to add on in later generations :rolleyes:

8. You know what, good for Obombya. At least he's having a good time while the country falls apart. He's hitting the ball games, having hockey teams over for dinner, checking out the sites...

Moar drones!

9. That blows, even my blackberry has this feature, shoulda looked at the other handheld pads i guess.....:eek:

10. #11 Tripace, Apr 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2012
    Oh, I didn't pay for it, my work did. A benefit of a small ITdepartment overseeing a large company's IT needs, our director wanted us to get familiar with the iPad for employees that used it and had questions, so he bought us each an ipad2. :D

I would never pay for an apple product, I've always hated them. If I'd have known about the sale when it happened, I would have bought that HP tablet that went on fire sale for like $100 for the 16 gig and $150 for the 32 gig, it had Beats by Dre for the sound too, that was a damn good tablet, but it sold out in a half a day, so by the time I heard of it, it was gone.

11. not funny

12. I see what you did there

13. I wonder how much the fare was?
    Maybe tree fiddy.

14. [quote name='"munchymeiser900"']

not funny[/quote]

I'd disagree.

15. The next stop is the Lorraine Motel, where MLK was shot. If that doesn't boost the polls, he'll find a tree in Alabama and take a pic with his neck in a loose noose. He will stop at nothing for reelection.

16. Flemian your avatar's pretty sick looking, is that something from deviantart?

17. I just google jedi avatars.