Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jack Herer or Bubba Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by JackBoy, Apr 18, 2012.

1. I have to decide between Jack Herer or Bubba Kush, i am getting 2.5ounces of only one of them. I am very unsure of which one to get and I need advice.

If you can please help me choose it would be most greatful:)

2. It depends on what you like. Jack is a sativa and bubba kush is an indica. Personally I love bubba kush way more than Jack Herer but it's all preference in taste and the different kinds of high.

3. Jack Herer all the way!

4. #4 Deleted member 457210, Apr 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2020

5. Depends on how good it is. Do you want a functional high? Get the jack for daytime or night bubba for night.

6. If its for 420 I'd get the Jack herer because it wont couch lock you and you can party all day without getting tired. The Bubba might knock all you out or cause you to end the fun times early...

7. Jack in my opinion because its easily one of the greatest sativa strains, and it keeps you alert as hell i enjoy going out and doing things, longboarding, art, ect. bubba kush is more just for the extreme relaxation or night time blazing
    both the strains are amazing, your lucky as hell to be getting 2.5 of one of them!!!

:smoking:

8. I'm very much in love with my Sativa's so I believe Jack Herer would be the best!
    2.5 oz would last me so long!
    I'll keep an eye out for pictures in the future. :]

9. One's an indica and the other a sativa. Go with what you prefer. BTW, Bubba Kush and Bubblegum are not the same thing.

10. Get the jack my man

11. I'd go with the Jack Herer because I prefer sativas I had some spicy jack from harborside two weeks ago that was pretty fire. Don't get me wrong Bubba kush is fucking fire if you get from a good grower. I blew a zip for my birthday last year I just kinda got wore out on if after a while.

12. Why can't you get some of one and some of the other?

13. Yeah why can't you just get 1.25 oz of each? Even if I could only get 1oz of each id take that over 2.5 of one... as long as one didn't look way better.

14. Still kinda depends on growing but Jack for sure

15. id say bubba, but honestly whichever looks better

and thats kinda odd you cant get a mixed bag

16. I voted and all, but I'm gonna have to be that guy that says names are bullshit. Sellers are gonna name their bud whatever they want. I'm gonna say a good 80% of the people that voted have actually had neither.

Including me.

17. ive had both, jack at least 4 times and bubba 3-4 times.

I'll agree somewhat with ya. but keep in mind, living in a med state and dealing with honest caregivers/collectives plays a big difference.

18. Names are only bullshit when you live in a non-med state. Additionally, Bubba Kush is one of the few strains that can be discerned (for the most part) by looking at it.