Absolute highest yielding strain

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by KalL, Apr 17, 2012.

1. just fill the hole with your best available soil.dont need a buckey outdoors

• Like Like x 1
  2. I've heard of blueberry doin like 8 ps outside bras!

• Like Like x 1
  3. SUPER SILVER HAZE , LSD, CRITICAL KUSH, VIOLATOR KUSH, TANGERINE DREAM, PINAPPLE CHUNK (HIGHEST THC LEVELS) AND 500 - 700 GRAMS YIELD PER SQUARE FOOT

• Like Like x 1
  4. Friend of mine had some Big Bud, not the highest thc content in the world but the yield was massive, huge fat heavy buds that had to be supported cos of the weight before harvest, he was hugely impressed.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Yea big bud is commercial, always get beautiful results.

Sent from my LGLS620 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. Green crack is always a big yielder but so fucking tired of it.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  7. Incredible bulk by Dr krippling 3 pound plant normally with 24 percent thc but if you start it now u could pull more than 3 and also masa critica by blim burn 4 pound plant but easily ccould exceed that and has 18 percent thc so u could easily pull five my uncle grows 4 pound plants every year starts them in middle of April from seed

Sent from my SM-S820L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  8. Thai strains, or crosses get huge. I grew a guerilla 3 pound Thai strain plant here in Hawaii, the buds get fat if you're in a tropical or sub-tropical climate. Not as easy for northern growers, although the plant WILL get huge - good luck trying to finish a pure Thai in cold winter area, not an easy task.

9. All strains I grow finish begging to mid September so it won't be to cold yet I starts to get cold mid October

• Like Like x 1
  10. Early Peal from Sensi - The old timers here have been growing this strain for years. She finishes early and is really fat dank stuff. I started my guerilla growing here with this strain. Is the most stinky skunk smelling weed I've ever smelt. It's hella mold resistant as well, tested here outdoors in rainy shitty conditions. I'd like to see how she grows up north...

11. It finishes early? Ware can I get it?

• Like Like x 1
  12. More bud sites = more weight. FIM'ed and trained to spread outwards like a hedge so you have a carpet of bud sites. Fiming turns one bud site into three or four so if the plant had 50 bud sites to start fim'ing it would make 150 three time the buds/weight. A very large hole/container 200+ gallons and wider than deep plus a good soil mix properly fertilized at the right times will give the plant the best opportunity to reach its full potential.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Alaskan thunderfuck

• Like Like x 1
  14. So did this guy ever achieve the 5LB goal? Lol

• Like Like x 1