Absolute highest yielding strain

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by KalL, Apr 17, 2012.

1. #21 crazycanadian, Apr 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2012
    KalL do some research ...read the stickies...you sound like a tard...5lbs a plant...especially for a newb...not gonna happen...you would be very lucky to get 8 oz per plant...thats very lucky...and thats outdoors with a lot of sun good soil and ferts...do some reading so you dont sound like all the other dumbasses on here....

Disrespect, or namecalling is certainly not welcome here-PF

• Like Like x 1
  2. What does it matter how I sound? Should I try to impress you, who's probably just some stoned loser lol.
    I'm trying to educate my self on here for the few questions I couldn't find answers too. If you don't have any knowledge or answers, why even post?

• Like Like x 1
  3. big bud...not the most potent by far but incredible yield and super easy to grow

• Like Like x 1
  4. i'd go for a big bud dom hybrid.....if yield is your main concern

• Like Like x 1

5. Thanks guys. I really appreciate it :wave:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks guys. N thats sweet lookin. I've never grown tomatos. What kind of soil do you use? I need to make some dirt cheap, but still effective soil. As I intend on growing many plants.

• Like Like x 1
  7. That is a compost mixture that I have used for about 10 years now. I call it the never fertilize bin. It is an industrial size vat that I acquired. It is a 300 or 400 gallon vat that was buried in the ground. I let the tomato plant grow until it dies. Once it dies it compost down in the soil so I never have to fertilize. It is a trick my grandfather taught me. Any plant I put in it will never drop a yellow leaf. I can use that mixture as a compost tea and plants will grow like wild fire. I have noticed to that when using that soil plants never have a problem with pest or blossom rot. Remember this is just april. Show me one tomato plant that is bigger than that this time of year.

• Like Like x 1
  8. i had a Jack Herer plant and got 6oz off of it, they grow massive. i dont even think mine grew to full potential it was more of an experimental grow that turned out great ahaha

• Like Like x 1
  9. 400 gallons... jesus christ that's bigger than my oil tank

• Like Like x 1
  10. critical mass yeilds alot would get that

• Like Like x 1
  11. go for it 5 lbs is easy. 100 gal pots will do 2+ per pot, 200 gal will hit 4+ easy. i use 400 gal pots. but i have seen a 13lb in a 200 gal pot

Tom Hill and his followers are shooting for 8+ per pot using 300 to 400 pots. all ogantic. If you use chem / fert expect a lot more bud . less flavor
    IMO..

• Like Like x 1
  12. Corto is pretty right on with his statements I was pulling 4-5 pounds this summer from my 100 gallon smarties and my 200 gallon pulled 7 pounds sonot too shabby :smoking: allorganic fully built soil and teas. The best way

• Like Like x 1
  13. Forest Skunk

Sent from my iPhone, Most likely stoned...

• Like Like x 1
  14. [quote name='"Wharfrat74"']shit... I wish I could get 5 Lbs per plant in my legal backyard grow that is maintained every day .[/quote]

It's easy bro. 100 gal smarties no problem. I love me some Nor Cal. Richard knows whats up. I am throwing a few in 200 gal this season to se if I can get me a 10lb beast. I maxed out at 6 this year out of a 100 gal.
    And to the op. it's not really the strain it's all the other factors. U mentioned 35 gal trash can. I have some 35 gal smart pots and they work great. I was getting between 1-2 lb per 35 gal pot.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Isn't it tom hill, or one of the other outdoor 10#+ monster tree gurus that sells their own seeds?
    I know I saw something about them one time. But I can't find them anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  16. #36 a J a day, Dec 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2012
    I think a major factor is how you grow it. You could grow a shitty strain, in the right conditions could out shine a good strain!
    I grew random bag seeds and made some mistakes thought my grow but ended up with 3.5 ounces a plant, the cannabis plant is quite forgiving :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Locally bred strains are best as they are already acclimated to the area we live in theweed mecca usNor Cal people so were blessed:smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  18. I good commercial strain that yields and produces high quality cannabis in a short period of time is pure power plant stuff turns out bling should be called pure paper plant ahaha 1.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Always wanted totry power plant its a classic at this point.

• Like Like x 1
  20. #40 shaggytodope, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014
    Dont let people tell you it cant be done, I get 3 pounds and more off indoor plants and my FIRST outdoor crop yielded minimum of 3.5 pounds per plant and 5 lbs off a super silver haze that never even finished, if this, at 16 feet tall and 12 foot wide at the base would have finished it would have easily  been over 10 lbs. Yes I dug holes 4 foot wide and 4 foot deep, mixed custom blended soil and filled each one, fed weekly with pure blend pro and weak GH nutes. Each hole had 15 lbs each of rainbow grow and bloom and 10 pouonds of lime plus 4 cubic ft of perlite each. PH was kept perfect etc. But to say it cant be done shows how clueless alot of these people are. 10 lbs per plant is attainable!!! Strains that topped the charts were Critical+, Super Silver Haze, AK 47, and some other clone only's of our own you wont find but try the Critical+ and SSH, dig out large holes, mix good soil and feed weekly to biweekly, get some rainbow grow and bloom, I used them at the same time mixed into each batch (each hole) Dont let anyone tell you you cant do it, I always do what they say cant be done, top top SUPERCROP and GROW HUGE BUSH TREES! Its easy!