Fucking "ugly" girls

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mogwai, Apr 15, 2012.

1. #1 Mogwai, Apr 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2012
    We all know some girls who look a little rough. Not to sound mean at all, but you know what I mean.. the kind who is running low on self esteem and willing to get with whichever guy that talks to the regularly/for more than 10 minutes (depending on the person) because they don't experience that often and they're trying to live a little.

I'm a guy who has had his share of random sex, and now I really only like to get down with girls I'm emotionally invested in. So I'm not asking "should I fuck an ugly person" haha, I'm just drunk and my mind stumbled on the question.

I'm just asking how you feel about saying fuck standards you may have and just "going for it" haha. Do you do it or do you stay away at all costs even if nobody will find out or go for it?

And I know this makes me sound shallow, but fuck it I don't care. I'm not as far as I think. If I care about a girl like that I tend to find her sexually attractive no matter how she looks.. Yee

2. I would if I either liked her personality or if my self esteem were low. Kind of like a stepping stone.

My self esteem is currently pretty low. :(

3. Are said people just for self esteem boosting? I've heard of a lot of people saying they do it for practice (I don't completely understand that though, since sex feels natural enough that you don't need much practice after you're first few times). And I've heard people saying they do it just to have numbers under their belt.

4. embrace the beer goggles, comrades.

5. where they at!???:(

6. I'd pretty much fuck anything that isn't fat or 12.

I'm rather desperate lol

7. Warning. I will probably sound like an asshole in this post....but fuck it.

I'm not sticking my dick in anything below a 4 on the scale of looks. 5 is average to me and a 4 still has potential. There's no saving a 3 out of 10 unless you pull some miracle surgery.

I guess what I'm saying is that if a 2/10 chick came up to me and offered me sex, she would have to have a facejacket on and I'd have to be at least 40 shots deep at the bar. Dat dere post-nut guilt would fuck me up if I banged anything less than a 4/10.

8. They still can be great people with great personalities. Trust me i learned to accept people the hard way, there is no point in being judgmental.

9. if i like her or how she looks thats all that really matters..

10. Damn, I never experience this problem:cool:

11. Only time Ive done it was in my bout of alcoholism.. My standards are much higher now that Im sober.

Some of you sound pretty desperate. If she's less than a 6 you should just jack off, honestly.

12. I've never dated a model, but stay away from fugs.

Let the gingers have at em.

13. I wouldn't consider myself ugly... Buuuut I can say this:

A lot of girls I know, (including myself) gauge how ugly we are based on the quality of guys we've been with...

14. You know dude, I don't really know. I still think it should be done for confidence. A lot of dudes think they're not adequate in the sack, or they don't measure up to who they want to be sleeping with. Most dudes don't start out sleeping with 8-10s, they either start out lower or sleep with no one at all. One way I see it is if I honestly think I'm a 5, I should look for a 5 too. If I actually like her she'd most likely bump up to 6-8 depending on personality or whatever. Or maybe she's just bomb in the sack. Or she sucks and I'll want to trade up. It really doesn't matter. I'm sure she would like to trade up too.

Kind of like learning to ride a bike. You get a tricycle, then trade up to a two wheeled bike. Then a Harley. Most people don't start off with a Harley.:cool: Get what I'm saying?

Well, yeah I wouldn't consider a 1-3 either... I guess I was speaking about 4-5s. If there is no hope for sexual attraction I just won't do it. It's not like I can will myself to enjoy something that I know I will not like.[​IMG]

My friend got with some fat slutty chick while drunk once.:laughing: Now he denies it anytime he is asked about it.[​IMG]

Quality, as in personality? If that's the case, I know a lot of girls who think they're ugly.:(
    If looks, then you girls are shallow.:laughing:

15. Oh yeah, I will however become friends with anyone, no matter what you are on the scale, if you're cool enough.

16. In addition to keeping in shape almost all women, regardless of natural beauty or lack of it, can use makeup, the right hair styles and outfits, etc., to make themselves look far better than they are. Personality plays a big part in attraction, and even many plain girls, with a good personality, can be considered very attractive. I don't really care for the makeup and outfits, though.

A lot of not-so-handsome, squat-looking guys only go for "10'" women, which is very unrealistic and leads to dissapointment, and relationships not based on the right things.

17. It all feels the same when the lights go out.

18. If you find someone attractive, have sex with them. If you don't, then don't.

19. hot bod, gross face, i get it, just hit that shit from behind.

20. Bro I dated a below average girl for over a year.
    This was when I was 16 and she was 18 going on 19 when we started dating so I felt like a pimp.
    But she was rich,thin,had nice tits and literally put out any time I wanted some.
    Plus she was my first(though there is no way I was her first) and her dad was an old school stoner.

I would sit at her house , get stoned and munch the fuck out.

I was living the life for a good while and was super content.
    So in that case lowering my standards was probably one of the best choices I made in my teen years.

However when you get out of a relationship that you were getting it regular in sucks nuts.