How To Make A Fake Weed?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Yafeelsogood, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Just replace it with chewing tobacco? Your parents already think its that..

2. chew a peace of your fav gum
    continue to chew while you find oregino
    spit out gum
    poor oregino on it
    you have fake weed

3. Take it and smoke it. Blame the other parent for smoking it.

Get high

4. Put syrup and oregano and squash it in suran wrap

5. Legalbud.com that shit looks the best and it's buds and it's cheap.

6. Dude these gang banger bloods sold me and a buddy of mine this fake bud, perhaps some kind of weed. But it looked like straight bud, red hairs, green with that vine looking texture. It had no scent, but we did not check it until we drove back to his house. I swear though by just looking at it through the bag it looked legit. You know until you actually handled it.

7. Your parents are fucking stupid haha

8. Same shit happened to me when I was younger.. They took 10gs and I replaced it with some spices and my dad came in my room laughing later asking if he thought I was fuckin stupid hahaha.. the good days :smoke:

• Like Like x 1

9. Use your brain.

10. [quote name='"Thai"']Same shit happened to me when I was younger.. They took 10gs and I replaced it with some spices and my dad came in my room laughing later asking if he thought I was fuckin stupid hahaha.. the good days :smoke:[/quote]

Lmao!

11. What a fail thread.

12. Buy oregano and gum. Chew the gum and then shape it into a nugget and roll it around in oregano shake and bam you got a simply oregano nugget to replace hahha i don't know if it actually works. But in high theory it does.

13. If they think it's chewing tobacco, replace it with chewing tobacco.

14. Did the old switcharoo work op?

15. if they can't tell the difference between weed and tobacco then i don't think you'll have too hard of a time tricking them, just sayin

16. Shit How old are you 1st off?
    If it is yours take it back period.
    but if you do replace with something, use something that won't kill them when they try smoking it on their next "Im feelin frisky honey night" They may try to smoke it and would not want them to stop breathing right...................
    then again maybe he does. but I doubt it LOL

17. Just take that shit then smoke it all and be like "yeeeahhh i'm high" lol then move out and do whatever the fuck you please