curvy girls thread...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by lazyy, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Somebody must've dared her to do that.

No way she went outta the house willingly like that

2. Yeah but you can move the fit ones across the room. Nothing like picking a girl up and screwing her against the wall, or throwing her onto bed, turning her around and just generally having your way with her. You can't do that with bigger girls, or atleast I cant haha. Plus a sweaty athletic chick is sexy. A sweaty fat chick is the opposite end of the spectrum.

Either way I guess, I'll let you guys enjoy your thread. :cool:

3. This thread reminds me of my curse. :(

That happens to be that I'm a white dude primarily attracted to thick brown girls.

4. Ever walk into the shitty Walmart, its like a parade, there are hundreds of them in every one. Its like they are being hired to go.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ok...you sicko's...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

sorry....I need to go throw up a little...:wave:

6. Cball you bastard now I'm gonna spend the afternoon whackin off

I think I can see nip in the first pic

And the second one with the post holding up her stomach...... O god soooooooo hot

7. #30 HisnameisGeorge, Apr 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2012
    You see fat chicks here, I see hard working girls who said "fuck genetics I am going to be the hottest/ most fit bitch I can be". I can respect and admire that, I too was a "fat" person. I am still pretty slim even tho my mobility has suffered. You gotta appreciate the going against any and all odds mentality of that girl. Also if throwing a helpless rag doll around is your kind of fun them by all means get yo cookies bro, I aint hatin. My rewards are hard won and fought over, I earn mine and nobody can take that away, nobody.

;ps reble eye & cball yall are some sick puppies lol very funny but not my kinda thick. when I want a big steak man I dont want the whole fuking cow!

8. #31 HisnameisGeorge, Apr 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2012
    4:20 yall

9. Every girl in this thread could eat all my ex girlfriends..

10. Love me some curvy ladies.

:yummy:

11. LOVE EM! Love my girls curvy and a little thicker than normal. Big breasts, them ladies know how to work it. Why I go with them. :)

12. Mmm cottage cheese...

13. It's hard to say what drives men to deviant lifestyles....
    Why do some men like BDSM? Why do some men like ebony girls? Why do some men like young filipino boys?
    Many strange fetishes in our world.

Personally I see nothing wrong with a little BBW.
    Now beautiful is the key word there >.> If she's a fucking disgusting pig then she can gtfo.
    But if she's got shape to her body without being a cellulite monster, I'm game.

Especially thick ebony girls. GOD DAAAAAAMN nothin better.

Unfortunately the only black girls I've ever gotten to like me have been skinny, tall, and act like suburban white chicks.

[​IMG]

14. IF you are so offended and disgusted, why even COME to the thread? :rolleyes:

I am so fucking annoyed by all the people who are SO fucking offended by other people's bodies and what other people find attractive.
    IF you like a skinny bitch, go to the skinny bitches thread and stay the fuck out.
    You're entitled to like what you want to like and be what you want to be but FUCK THE HATE.
    Not all of us fit into the cookie cutter, bullshit mold, that society convinces you is "beautiful"...

15. I'll put it like this..

I'd much rather be involved with a lady who has curves. Skinny girls just don't really appeal to me.