Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking bubble hash?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by FBCP, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Lucky me found a dude who sells bubble hash at $10 a gram. I know of a few techniques to consume hash such as cooking it into oil or fat or hot-knifing it. What I'm wondering is the best way to smoke the hash. I've already tried topping a bowl of bud with sprinkled bits of it, and although it does seem to work this way I was hoping there was a more efficient method. I don't have enough bud for a joint, so I can't smoke it that way.

2. I'm not sure what your hash looks like, and I'm not really sure the difference between bubble hash and other forms of hash, but the hash I've gotten and smoked, you just put it in a bowl and smoke it like you'd smoke weed. That simple.

3. get a hash pipe and a glass rod and a torch. heat up the glass rod, put hash in pipe, apply rod to hash. get super lit

4. I put it in my bubbler or bong. I heat up my screen until its glowing red. I place it into the bowl and place the hash on the hot screen. Inhale slowly and get completely ripped

5. They make special "hash" pipes that have a bowl that doesn't have a hole in the bottom instead part way up on the sides there are usually 2+ smaller holes. You put your hash in there then you heat it up and inhale the fumes threw the side holes. The hash will bubble and melt but wont plug up the bowl like they do on regular bowls.

6. Flatten a nice chunk into a flat patty, and stick it to the side of your bowl.

7. [quote name='"Friendlybear"']get a hash pipe and a glass rod and a torch. heat up the glass rod, put hash in pipe, apply rod to hash. get super lit[/quote]

Second that. It's the way to go for sure. Get that rod nice an red An u will get the darkest milkey hit ever.