Do you guys do anything to your eyebrows?(no homo)

Discussion in 'General' started by Dank Herb, Apr 9, 2012.

1. I went to a party today and this girl was pointing out how many dudes had their eyebrows waxed or plucked or something. I asked her if she liked guys who had their eyebrows like that and she said she liked it because it shows that the dude is organized.
    I was thinking wtf haha but what do you guys think about eyebrow plucking?

2. I have to pluck the middle or I get a monobrow start to form ha

3. I don't think I would pluck my eyebrows, but thats easier for me to say I guess because I don't have issues with a monobrow. Have never done it, but I feel like that shit would hurt after a while :eek: I support peoples decisions to do things that make themselves feel better about themselves, dudes that pluck are cool by me :cool:

4. Yeah, between the two to prevent a unibrow and that pretty much explains it all.

Occasionally I'll pluck a few from the outer edges just to stop the excessive bushiness, but that's maybe twice a year if my genetics are being just a little too Scottish. But vanity is fleeting in the end. Women only fall for manipulation, self-confidence, or any combination of the two.

5. sometimes i pluck the middle. its been a while tho

6. my girlfriend does it for me haha but i have huge eyebrows to start with. im talking like caterpillars

7. I do, all around to keep that shit trimmed, clean, and proper. My fiancé loves it.

8. I don't do my eyebrows but girls think I do, then they say, "you should get your brows done" and I'm like eh..

I probably won't ever do or get my eyebrows done.

Its something natural that grows on your face and actually has a specific purpose, unlike a beard(which I always trim/line of course)

I feel like going into doing my own eyebrows is just a bit too much

9. i like to draw mine on with a makeup pencil. i make sure to look really suprised.

10. When I shave, I shave the tops of my eyebrows so they are uniform. you know, not ovals. It's kinda like trimming your pubes, where you have this nice patch, not a wild untamed bush.

11. I raise them in suprise from time to time. Lower them in anger. The norm.

12. When I was like, maybe 8ish I used to be a HUUUUGE fan of the WWF. I decided it would be so badass of me to shave part of my eyebrow so I could do the Rock's Peoples Eyebrow flawlessly.

Needless to say you can see where I tried it all these years later.

And no the operation was not succesfull.

13. ^lmao angstrom

Nah fuck that shit it looks retarded IMO. There's this kid in one of my classes that does that and he looks like a weird girly man. Theres other ways to show a girl your clean and organized, like idk showering often, dressing nice, smelli good, keeping your living area neat.

I'm a fuckin man, I'm not gonna do something so stupid looking to appease any chick. If you do your kind of a bitch IMO, unless it honestly makes YOU happy.

14. I pluck the middle, sometimes I do get a little ravenous and start cleaning them up. Then I give up after a minute or two.

15. in my opinion, excessive eyebrow shaping is one step short of plastic surgery. if you are a man who shapes the fuck out of his eyebrows, you have got too much time to spend in front of that mirror.

my advice to every man: get a buzzcut (no maintenence), grow a beard (its natural), and quit primping like a girl. you will look the same all the time, and you will look damn good.

16. I've never touched them.. luckily, for some reason, hair doesn't grow in the middle so I don't have to worry about a unibrow or anything.

Also, this is extremely weird, but I find people with massive eyebrows very.. ew. Like the big ass bushy ones.

17. Sammme, I feel blessed to have the eyebrows, eyelashes I do. :laughing:

18. I have naturally bushy eyebrows so yeah I pluck them and i use these little scissors on them to keep them as neat as i can. It is a lot easier to have someone else do it though.

19. bushy eyebrows are fine. they are natural. the media has people fooled that they gotta look all sterile and dainty, but wheres the fun in that? wheres the variety? let em bush. we have to ability to look so naturally cool. why not embrace it?

20. I make sure I dont get a uni. Thats about it.