Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why does my weed crackle and pop

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Wocka, Apr 6, 2012.

1. All this info is coming from nongrowes about the seeds an stems. Let's give this guy some credit. They did not flush properly an there is alot of salt build up in it. I had that in my first grow. Yuck.

2. The picture is a close up on pink plant matter:p

[​IMG]
    ^This is real Kryp weed cuz

3. Yeah, OP...the snap, crackle, pop thing is usually caused by an inadequate flush...that generally affects the taste as well, and sometimes gives some people headaches...

...if you want me to, I could mention that spider mites make a popping sound when they are burned also...

4. Ive smoked a spider mite or two in my time. . . :"(

5. true i agree. good info,

glad i didnt have too much of that bud. and holy shit i almost set my house on fire with my ball of beeline.. i smelt something burning, its on fire lmfao

6. I only ever Heard of that happening with schwagg.
    Never personally experienced it myself.
    Maybe it didn't get a good flush or gots hella stems, or seeds even?

7. I was the first one to say seeds, and it was a logical answer, so sue me. :p

• Like Like x 1
  8. [quote name='"Salty Shack"']I was the first one to say seeds, and it was a logical answer, so sue me. :p[/quote]

It's obvious if there are seeds an stems. He would have been like man I have a sac with seeds do they pop when smoked. Let's think a little deeper here

9. This.

10. I've learned not to give random internet people that much credit. That's why the first thing tech-lines ask is "Is it plugged in?" if you call them.

• Like Like x 1
  11. [quote name='"Limejoker224"']Obviously you put rice crispys in your weed you trickster you![/quote]

Lol :)

12. Either that shits laced or they seriously didnt cured it Properly. Shit aint suppose to snap or crackle(unless mYbe a seed) thats crack lol

13. [quote name='"Sativalover420"']Either that shits laced or they seriously didnt cured it Properly. Shit aint suppose to snap or crackle(unless mYbe a seed) thats crack lol[/quote]

Yeah I'm sure it's crack. I'm sure a crack high and a marijuana high are almost indistinguishable from each other

14. I had some weed like that a couple weeks ago. My dealer said something about it being cured or flushed wrong. I don't really remember though.

15. I had some weed like this the other day, there seemed to be a lot small shiny-ish layers of seed (or something anyway) in it which were pretty difficult to spot at first. It was also some pretty average shit.

16. It could be grit weed some dealers put shit on the weed to make it heavier the ash will be very oily and smear and it crackles and pops when smoked I've been unlucky enough to get some twice from two different sources

17. Another good test for grit is to put a leaf on your tongue and rub it against your teeth. If it's sandy, it's grit.

18. Yep, I've been a victim of sprayed bud many times myself, it seems a common trend in the UK unfortunately. what's even more annoying is the bud itself is usually fine and gets you blazed. Greedy fucking drug dealers.

19. Heavy magnesium in the nutes and never flushed.

I would bet if you put a bud in the microwave wrapped in a paper towel it would catch fire. (plz don't do that)

20. Maybe it cackles because it's really sticky? I have had weed do that