Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's the youngest age you should start smoking at?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Titch, Apr 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys :smoke:
    I was wondering, what's the youngest age you should start smoking pot at? I took my first puff when I was 11 and been doing it ever since, the first few years weren't that regular though.
    What would you say is the youngest age you should start tokin'? I was thinking along the lines of 16 or so (I know I was too young)

Cheers guys, happy smokin' :smoke:

2. 18. kids in highschool shouldnt blaze till senior year

3. I started when I was 16 and a half. That was probably too early, but at least I wasn't a stoner until I was 17. It depends on when your done growing, smoking while in the middle of puberty isn't a good idea. 17-19 years old depending on how grown you are. If your one of those 16 year olds that look like they are almost 30 lie my cousin...be my guest and smoke all you want!

4. [quote name='"Valcurium"']18. kids in highschool shouldnt blaze till senior year[/quote]

Agreed, on age anyway. I started smoking earlier and was very irresponsible. I would say you graduate you can have herb.

5. Man... whenever the herb needs to become a part of one's life.

6. 18 minimum. It's generally not a good thing to interrupt brain activity while the brain is developing i think.

7. I was thinking about this yesterday actually. I started when I was 16, but I was more strong minded at that age then most of my peers. Those day's I was so naive.. the things we used to smoke out of.. smh.

8. #8 Inforit, Apr 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2012
    started at 16, didn't smoke much. didn't like to be in a "fog". now things are different, i know it all and the fog helps to hide this knowledge a bit, lol

18 should be the minimum age imho.

9. 18+ only

10. Society intervenes the fuck out of our brains, it might not be through drugs (although for most people it is) but it happens none the less.

Sugar, caffeine, etc... Those all play a big roll in how people develop, and yet nobody has a problem with a 12 year old having soda pop.

I say whenever a person wants to smoke they can smoke. It's not my job to make sure everyone develops perfectly, and since nobody does anyways I'm not going to try and force an impossibility.

11. Whenever you're responsible enough. For example: not letting it control your life, not letting it lower your grades, and most of all; not getting you in trouble.

12. Id say 17 or 18, too young can fuk with a kid thats immature, hasnt developed adult mindframe.

13. I was thinking 16+ if your not dumb and can handle it. If you are dumb, 18+.

14. When they are mentally mature and can handle it without having to blab about every time they got high.

15. Ideally you should start smoking after your brain fully develops (in the mid 20's) but culturally 18.

16. Depends on the person. But I'd say 17 at least

17. [quote name='"LostOnThaMoon"']I was thinking about this yesterday actually. I started when I was 16, but I was more strong minded at that age then most of my peers. Those day's I was so naive.. the things we used to smoke out of.. smh.[/quote]

Haha yeah I smoked out of a can for like 2 weeks, so bad for me. :smoke: but then I got glass so it's all good.

18. I started right before i turned 17.

I hear its not supposed to be good to start before your brain fully develops though.

So...early-mid 20's? but at the minimum, senior year. so 18.

19. I started at 14. I regret absolutely nothing, but i kinda wish i started later. But part of the reason why i feel like i am who i am is because i smoke. I used to care about what others thought of me so much but when i started burnin i had a whole new mindset.

With that being said, starting between 16-18 would be more ideal

20. I say 18 after your brain is done with crucial development. My nephew is 13 and he said hes smoked a few times but i let him know he should wait because it isnt worth losing the development.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.