The Glass Bastard's Collection Thread

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Glass Bastard, Apr 5, 2012.

1. This thread isnt getting any love at all, yet there is tons of good pictures and pieces.

That Darby is insane. In fact your entire collection makes me jealous lol. so many nice pieces man.

sub'd for future

2. This thread needs more love for sure!!! Some of the sickest glass I've seen so far..

And yes.. that Darby.. holy FUCK man that is awesome! If you don't mind saying, how much did that run you?

3. Ha ha, yeah I know man, so far my thread hasn't had too many comments or likes, but hey its all good. I'm posting these up for the people who do wanna see some nice glass, not for props. So hey I'll keep going til I run outta pieces. But I'll be honest, I got ALOT to go:smoke:

4. The Darby if I recall was 2600...but that was a year and a half ago so I don't remember 100%

5. Lol, thanks guys, again I appreciate the thread love. And naturally, while I'm not posting these up for props, the more people who get a chance to see my daily source of happiness the happier I am:smoke:Spread the love, eh?

6. Well I suppose I might as well toss up some more heady pics. I got so many heady slides to go its ridiculous...so I'll start off with my brand new ELBO I just picked up today. It's a Double-sided Punished Pig Head 18mm slide.
    [​IMG]
    The right face
    [​IMG]
    The left face
    [​IMG]

7. Next up the partner I picked up at the same time as my Rubber Ducky slide. The Rubber Ducky slide I use specifically only for indica's, whereas this little fucker, the Rhyno Devil Ducky, is used specifically for my Sativa's.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. [quote name='"Glass Bastard"']Well it's already been posted in the heady glass thread but it needs to be posted in my collection thread as well, so here's my Darby Swiss Perc Pillar Perc. I apologize about the weird lighting right now but I'll update pics soon. This is an ENTIRELY HAND SPUN TUBE. Incredible detail and quality and one of the most expensive/valuable pieces in my collection. Its sister piece is still sitting at my lhs, but I preferred the black and white motif this one has rather than the teal/green/white one I decided against.
    I really dig the black/white/silver color scheme

A rear shot of it

Here's the actual Swiss Perc Part. I know I know, its only a one hole swiss (if you can even consider that a swiss perc), but honestly if there was anymore holes than that the water wouldn't be able to be pulled up effectively into the pillar that high up.

The 3-Pillar Perc

The work at the top of the Mouthpiece. Incredible considering this is a completely hand-spun tube.

And of course can't forget the T.I. Penned Darby signature.
    [/quote]

I'm about to go add this to the sexiest bong thread..my jaw literally dropped. You should go add it to the Darby thread as well! That is quite simply a beautiful tube in every aspect dude, mad props!

Subbed for sure!

9. #49 Glass Bastard, Apr 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2012
    Next up is another one of my most favored eye-appealing slides, and one I've only recently been more educated as to the actual style of glasswork it is, which is a "Celtic Knot", or a Fillacello design with the outer rim formed into a celtic knot
    [​IMG]
    Ohhhh yeah the top...
    [​IMG]
    It may not be as complex or intricate as some of my other slides, however the colors and pattern just stand out to me as a pleasant appearance

10. #50 Glass Bastard, Apr 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2012
    Another heady that I already posted in the heady thread, Robin Hood glass.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. that rasta bub looks sicckkkkkk!!!! any perks?

also that devil duck is looking amazing too yoooo, you should get an angel one~

12. insane collection. truly great taste sir.

13. wow, I'm finally getting thread love! lol, Well I got plenty more to go at least. I apologize for not being able to post em up quicker but I've only had my digital camera for about 2 weeks, and my HD Vid cam for 2 days, so I'm still getting all the milk and bubble shots :D
    Specifically all the scientific, obviously I don't need to post too many pics of heady pipes being milked, considering you can't see the smoke, but for scientifics its like a mandatory for me!

14. I thought I had posted this already but......sub'd obviously. this collection is sick, very jealous.

15. That Robin Hood does have a showerhead in the bottom of it, yes, however its built in, not removable. Very awkward design done by Robin Hood a couple of years ago, but man it works nicely. Definitely more heady than functional but its nice as hell. To be honest alot of the pieces I have I know where their sister pieces still are. There's an older Hood bub very similar to this at my lhs just with a basic diffy instead, as well as a nice ass custom Darby Swiss Pillar like mine just different colors.

16. #56 Glass Bastard, Apr 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2012
    Whoooooo, hell yeah, 100 posts... So here's a little heady treat, the revised shots in detail of the SALT and Cap'n Crunk Colab. I've gotten a few pms asking for detailed shots of that (and offers for it, but its not for sale, ha ha), so here is the inside of the wing detail on the SALT/Crunk colab.
    first up the comparative shot next to a dime, just so you can understand how minuscule every little detail that the Cap'n put into the Reversal work. Just as a scale...
    [​IMG]
    Now here's the detail on the work.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Thats the type of work that justifies a slide being more expensive than many scientific pipes

17. My god that is so sexy. You sir make me so jealous of your glass collection lol.

I could not keep my eye off that if it was in the room.

:bongin:

18. If only my collection was 1/1000th as nice as yours.

Subbed and it is really one of the best collections I have seen.

19. Yo I'm subbin, great glass so far man!

I slacked on the pics lastnight, I'm on it tonight tho!

20. Since I just popped this one up in the milkshot thread here's a locally blown Circ Ashcatcher of mine by Ryan Hoffman of Bloomington, IN.
    [​IMG]