WWE thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Pickle McSmurf, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Anybody in the central jersey area watching the ppv tonight n wants to invite me over i come equipped with beers lol

2. [quote name='"ImWithWhatever"']

I really hope they dont let bryan win tonight just to have cena (who will prob win that match) cash in on him same night and ruin another DB title reign.

Punks going to make it to a year in length of reign. Hes already at 8 months.

I could see a title change tonight having shaemus lose, then entering the ladder match later on in the night.

1000th raw i feel the new title belt will debut, or at least a change of hands.

Dont be surprised if Mysterio, barrett or miz return tonight to go into the ladder match.[/quote]

yeah word was Barrett was supposed to win the mitb match at WM but got injured so they scrapped it. so maybe..

3. predictably punk sheamus ziggler cena all win their respective matches..

4. Ziggler with the win! Ya!

5. Heard the punk match was awesome

I figured ziggler shaemus and cena all to win, but they been doing a lot of predictable stuff lately, with the 1000 raw coming im expecting something...

Any of you guys like the prime time players as well?

6. PTP's baby! Millions of dollas, millions of dollas

7. Summerslam rumored matches

Hhh vs Lesnar (i could see hell in a cell, last man standing taking place)

Cm punk vs cena or punk vs bryan again this time in a gimmick match

Prime time players vs kofi and truth for the straps

Del rio vs shaemus vs ziggler

Cody vs christain ic title

Divas

Ryback squash

7 matches are being planned, one of them being a gimmick match (i want a punk vs bryan ironman match)

Since the 1000 raw is next week, im expecting a few new superstars from FCW to debut.

What that translates to is wwe will want to put them in a good fued, so if cena winds up taking punk on straight up, i expect Bryan to face Miz or one of the new guys (dean ambrose)

8. WWE is a joke these days. I fucking loved the attitude era though. My favourites were HBK, HHH, Y2J, The Rock, Austin, Undertaker and Kurt Angle.

This is just an example of why it was so good back then:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV1YakdkL5s]WWF - Judgment Day 2000 Undertaker Returns - YouTube[/ame]

9. [quote name='"ImWithWhatever"']Summerslam rumored matches

Hhh vs Lesnar (i could see hell in a cell, last man standing taking place)

Cm punk vs cena or punk vs bryan again this time in a gimmick match

Prime time players vs kofi and truth for the straps

Del rio vs shaemus vs ziggler

Cody vs christain ic title

Divas

Ryback squash

7 matches are being planned, one of them being a gimmick match (i want a punk vs bryan ironman match)

Since the 1000 raw is next week, im expecting a few new superstars from FCW to debut.

What that translates to is wwe will want to put them in a good fued, so if cena winds up taking punk on straight up, i expect Bryan to face Miz or one of the new guys (dean ambrose)[/quote]

I've been hearing anbroses name a lot lately but have yet to see him.

10. Everyones expecting a huge angle to end raw.

Does SCSA come out during the Punk/Cena match?

11. [quote name='"ImWithWhatever"']Everyones expecting a huge angle to end raw.

Does SCSA come out during the Punk/Cena match?[/quote]

I am JACKED for tonights show man! And that angle better be HUGE. But I doubt it will involve Austin. Im expecting to be SHOCKED though.

12. The 1,000 episode was disappointing (coming from an optimist) the legends were great. DX, Brothers of destruction, APA and so on were all great.

Matches weren't all to great but I'll let it slide considering this episode is about a celebration of the past.

But there was ALOT of shameless plugs, commercials, filler and the fact that they actually have a social media promo in every damn segment is pissing me off.

I hope Punk going "heel" wasn't the big angle. Let Cena get beat on (majority of fans loved that I'm sure, I know I did) and then beat on Johnson. (again, something i enjoyed) I probably like Punk more than ever and I'm sure I'm not the only one considering peoples views on Cena and Johnson. And the fact that a Punk chant broke out at the end anyway.

B-

13. They don't have the charisma that they use to have. The characters were awesome, the feuds were great and even better was when the WCW was at its peak. I flipped back and foruth every monday. Kevin Nash and NWO on one channel and DX led by Triple H on the other. The DX with Triple H, X-pac, Road Dogg, Billy Gunn and Chyna was the best DX in my opinion. The outsiders were the best tag team ever. The Jack Knife, Razors edge. I miss those days!

14. #54 ImWithWhatever, Jul 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2012
    Yeah i think the big angle is the punk turn and also the fact they announced Rock for a match

Get used to the social media thing, its going to be just as prevelant each week

Summerslams shaping to look really good

Orton will be back next week, i could see Del Rio vs Rey and then RKO vs shaemus even though ADR became #1 contender

Daniel bryan vs charlie sheen ( yes im serious)

Punk vs cena vs show or just punk vs cena

Miz match?
    Tag titles?

15. [quote name='"ImWithWhatever"']

Yeah i think the big angle is the punk turn and also the fact they announced Rock for a match

Get used to the social media thing, its going to be just as prevelant each week

Summerslams shaping to look really good

Orton will be back next week, i could see Del Rio vs Rey and then RKO vs shaemus even though ADR became #1 contender

Daniel bryan vs charlie sheen ( yes im serious)

Punk vs cena vs show or just punk vs cena

Miz match?
    Tag titles?[/quote]

It's a smart move of Vince to use social media. But when you promote fucking twitter more than summerslam, you lost your priorities somewhere down the line. (which Vince has a while ago)

And as for the tag teams, I LOVE watching em. Kofi/truth usos PTP's epico/primo. And they put on some awesome matches together that the fans are obviously into more than most of what they show. So their better be a tag match at SS.

Del rio/Rey would be good to. It be smart though to have sin cara and Rey work together more considering why sin cara botches sometimes is becaaue he doesn't know English to well.

16. Highlight of raw 1000 for me: Mae Young's son

17. Oh man, I have no idea how I feel about her son, haha. Shouldn't he have been mixed though? Haha

• Funny Funny x 1

18. FCW is no longer a WWE Developmental Territory.

19. Lol I loved how you could see the wooden planks coming out his costume

20. Lol theyre still running shows with wwe talent. Its still under wwe umbrella