Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Things that have fucked up your bong hit.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by CheechIsChong, Apr 4, 2012.

1. I fucked up a bong hit trying got play mario kart 64 and rip it at the same time

:smoking:

2. accidently packed carpet fuzz with the buds and wasnt paying attention.

i learned my lesson.

3. Me and friend were chilling smoking out of a bong and it was my turn to hit it,as soon as I took the stem out and inhaled my friend said something funny as fuck and I wasted my hit blowing out all of the smoke from laughing uncontrollably...I was lucky enough to move the bong out of the way so I didn't laugh into but the fact that I failed a milky hit due to laughing was bad enough :p

4. People who tell jokes right when you're getting reading to pull/ take your finger off the carb.

5. Coughed so hard I shat myself, lots of times even now I still have to run to the toilet if I'm coughing because I'll shit on myself if I don't make it.

6. Haha i was takin a hit and was watching tosh.0 and laughed as i was hitting it and the bowl flew out lol

7. Someone doing something funny. I started laughing my ass off, blew out the bowl, and coughed so hard for like 20 mins.

Also mixing blunt tobacco in with a bowl is not a good idea. I did this once in a bowl during my early days of smoking. My lungs bled.

Weed that you have spilled on the floor or is in the back of your dusty drawer can hurt your lungs. Little hairs, particles of dust/dirt, fuzz, are not good for you.