Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Things that have fucked up your bong hit.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by CheechIsChong, Apr 4, 2012.

1. I'm gunna hits some bongs so come on share your stories this shit makes me giggle :D

Once i was hitting a bong at my house after camping in the woods. Just after i had creamed up bong i noticed a fat furry spider about 2-3 inches around my mouth. I was scared to let go of the rush hole incase i inhaled him aswell but i was also worried about the ganja smoke going to waste so i done it anyway.

:smoking:
    :bongin:

2. Got ready to take a big keif covered bong snap, breathed out a huge breath then went to light it and lit most of the keif on top but noticed I burned a hair that was sticking up through the buds and blew out all the smoke out of my mouth and the chamber, pulled the rest of the burned hair out then hit the keif-less snap.

3. Haha I was gonna say the same time. I was in my truck in the dark and when i.flicked the lighter i seen a big white spider.

4. Mid bong rip, I get a tickle in my throat.
    Cough my ass off wasting the bowl and my rip.
    Fml

5. Fuckers :smoke:

6. once i brushed my teeth right before going to hit the bong and i drooled so much into the tube! i kept puffing because, well, you know, but it was a little sad.

7. Sounds like a typical session. :D

8. who hasnt drooled into the bong. But Super hardcore ripping on a small bong that has DIRT FUCK NASTY BONG WATER and you get a drink is my worst experiences. Once i got a huge gulp of nasty water and threw up in my mouth, then swallowed it back down without anybody noticing, traumatized me for life yo. Had to be like 30 ppls spit and drool in their ....

9. #9 awdcivic, Apr 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2012
    man just hold it in, yea youll choke but hold it in at least 4 seconds. i cant quit coughing when i hit the bong but i cough after i exhale haha. youll get used to it. i love bongs haha.

and lol i wouldnt quit hitting it just cause there was a hair in the weed, it aint gonna hurt you. not scared of spiders id just flick it off the bong.
    never sucked water out of one? but i dont use small bongs so maybe thats why haha, never drooled in a bong either lol.

10. not everybody has professional bong hitting gag reflexs like you bro.
    I call it a volcano hit, usually happens in darkness and it seems like a volcano when the bowl erupts onto your lap, then you frantically slap your lap to put it out... been theyre many times and so have many people i smoke with.

11. My first time smoking I was taking my 5th bong hit and my friend started playing with his brothers fat... He got all pissed and punched him. I laughed/coughed into the bong and smoke shot out the slide

12. great thread idea haha, cant tell you how many times ive been in mid-milk and i hear a knock at my door lol. i usually just pull the bowl out and inhale it real quick. ive mastered the art of putting all my stuff away in a quick second.

one time i was watching a pranknet video and in the middle of my hit they said something funny as fuck and i laughed into the bong and it pushed a good amount of water out of the downstem and onto my desk.

13. I hate when laugh out a toke real hard.

14. aint never had that happen with a bong but it sucks when im driving around smoking a joint and embers fall on my pants.
    idk when i first started i coughed like a lil bitch on just joints after 2 hits haha. but i can always hold it in, after i exhale i just start coughing.
    with a bong it takes me bout 3 or 4 hits before ill start coughing. but omg one night i was in my car and 4 hits later i couldnt quit coughing. was so stoned and thought i was gonna get caught.

15. :eek: burnedddd :rolleyes:

16. Sneezing.

17. For me a fucked up bong hit is still a bong hit

Bong is something I can only hit occasionally but when I do...oh what an occasion it is indeed

I admire them all equally

18. A deer snuck up on me in the woods with my headphones on. When I turned and saw it I flipped and the dear bolted and I got bong water all over me lol

19. DANG! idve shitted lmao!

20. a friend of mine was super baked and was speaking in a 1930s gangster's voice, made me laugh mid-hit