Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can my neighbors smell me smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jdubb26, Apr 3, 2012.

1. no lie man..and it was like 11 something..but i kept it chill finished up like 10 minutes latr and went to walk back inside through my garage side door AND I KID YOU NOT (this is how i knew it was him) dude was in his front yard looking side to side like he was actually gonna catch someone..made for a good laugh though..but yea that smell blows with the wind

2. That is so fucking hilarious :laughing:

I have various smoking spots, and I found the PERFECT smoking spot underneath a huge bride 5 minutes away from my house. I'm pretty sure a hobo lives there because there is a backpack and shit there, but never seen him/her. Now I'm afraid a cop is going to drive by, smell the weed smoke, and investigate. :eek: I'd dip down the huge hill and hide. :hello:

3. We use to have partys and the neighbors would say the smell would go through there windows lol u used to smoke a patio in the backyard but was kinda open maybe 20 sum blunt goin hahah good having older badass siblings good days.

4. lol damn id expect the same when ya got 20+ blunts in rotation :smoking:...my friend had a weed b-day party last year, and ya could probably get contact high just from being on his street, each person had to bring atleast a gram just to get in and there were atleast 30 people there..miss the big smoking circles

5. That sounds like such an epic party, 30+ grams in fuckin rotation would be so much fun :hello:

6. lucky you..i had to go the hard way about it, literally trial & error..first i tried in my room with window open and towel under the door, failed..then tried smoking in the garage and the house still managed to get reeked up with dankness, failed..then i went out back and it works but apparently ppl still smell it, not a complete fail..now-a-days i just ride around the neighborhood and toke up, so far all good..but this is only when im smokin at home..outside the house i make friends houses the smoking spots lol

7. yea man. def good times..the girls were the ones bringin in g's(which is cool cuz there company is great to have anyways and even better when high)..but us guys were bringin stash jars lol..too fun.

8. u might being doing well right now but hey u never know what can change in the future.
    something i might change would be trying to get to know the upstairs neighbor justa little bit better.

to be safe, i would cover your extra bases and plan on getting caught

9. so that way, when you do get caught you will allready know what to do to minimize the damage and problems afterward

10. I live on the second floor of a condo and ive heard people walking to their cars say "someone hit a skunk again!" or more than once ive heard "pass the blunt" lol. I've never worried as im on my patio an no one can see me, but the smell definitely travels about the same as someone smoking a cigarette.