Black Dolphin Prison

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DanceBass, Apr 1, 2012.

1. they do this because the death penataly is "better" than this prison, its the mental toll and stress on the human brain for having no human contact to anyone and not seeing day light.

but you are right i would much rather fucking die then go to this hell lol

2. Bwahaha. Have fun prison scum. Even a bullet to the cranium is too humane for some shitbags.

3. I like that the inmates aren't allowed to even sit on the beds during the day, that prevents them from sleeping their sentence away. They have nothing to do but think about what they've done.

As far as humane goes, these guys look well nourished and exercised. Maybe a bit pale, but that's to be expected. Plus, that place is remarkably clean.

4. I guess I'll apologize that they aren't as sick as you hoped

5. There does seem to be a bit of sensitivity in this thread. Taking a bed away during the day is harsh? Shoot, American society takes my bed away for 40+ hours a week, lmao. The whole point of this is to get people to stop committing such crimes. It's to take away their scapegoat, which is death. They know we're all going to die anyway, so they aren't scared. The way to scare them is to make them live. Make them eat, make them exercise, make them sleep. During the course of their stay, hopefully they learned how wrong society considers their actions, and hopefully they scare at least 1 person away from being like them.

In my opinion, prisons are a luxury for many criminals in the U.S., and it's sad that many of them actually choose to go back because it's so easy. Prison has literally become a joke, especially to those who commit serious offenses. They need to relinquish the death penalty, not due to a human rights issue, but to punish those who cause undue suffering to others. Why kill a killer and stoop to his level when you can make him pull weeds for you? Why kill someone and let them take the easy way out? Lock him up and keep him alive until nature decides it's his time.

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9OuoMPaVSQ&feature=related]Eric Cartman - Japanese Prison Blues - YouTube[/ame]

7. Actually, I don't think a single person in this thread has voiced a thread of sympathy towards the prisoners, or expressed feelings that their treatment has been unjust. What is happening in this thread is that people like yourself, and others, are seemingly itching to launch on a discussion of the matter, and with no precedence, are just engaging in a debate about the matter with the first person they can lay their hooks into. There must be some unrest about the USA penitentiary system? You guys would shit bricks if you saw how easy they have it over here. They have heated flooring, makes the average US prison look like Gulag..

8. Ok thread moderator. If you dont wan't to argue don't argue. I live in America, and even if I didn't I don't think I would be completely oblivious to how good we have it here.

9. Well why would I want to argue for a point that you put in my mouth? I know you live in America, it was blatantly obvious by your attitude towards me, and furthermore, I am yet again being misinterpreted... The fuck is wrong with you.

10. Don't fight ignorance with ignorance. The dude in there killed and ate the victims and fed them to others, he should be glad he is alive. The U.S. needs a black dolphin, to make an example of the system. The prison system as is does not produce better people, in most cases it makes them worse, it is a failure just like the war on drugs.

11. Lmao. Call me crazy, but I have no idea what you're point is. I never said anything about sympathy, I said there are some people who are sensitive, and you can tell based on their comments. The warden is twisted? No shit. Most notorious only has 2 kills? Wtf are you implying? 3 is worse than 2? Not to mention your failure to define the word, "notorious." They didn't say, "KILLER WITH THE MOST KILLS," did they?

If you take some time and read this thread from post 1 to this post, you'll see there is sensitivity in this thread. One example of what I'm talking about is one reaction to the bed thing. Like I said, American society takes away my bed for at least 12 hours a day, very similar to them, and I'm not in any fucking prison. To think that something like that is harsh is showing sensitivity. Death penalty more humane? Damn, right, it is. Who says they deserve to be treated like a human? When they were killing that/those person(s), were they acting, "humanely?"

Is your whole point that the majority of prisons there are actually fairly easy, and it takes a real crime to be taken to a real prison? If so, I completely agree. Maybe that's why the American prisons are such a fucking cake walk. Most of them aren't even real criminals, just utter and complete imbeciles.

12. #33 Carl Weathers, Apr 10, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
    Your point was that people in this thread are sensitive in regards to prisoners, and their conditions? For all intents and purposes, you are discussing undeserved sympathy towards prisoners. The most notorious prisoner - implies there is something remarkably vicious, or untoward, about their character or crimes. Two murders (one accidental, one not explained) and a failed attempt at cannibalism. That actually ranks pretty low on the scale of notorious criminals. You are really hung up on semantics, aren't you? Considering that this is meant to be some ridiculously secret prison for only the most ruthless convicts, as illustrated by the sensationalism of this documentary (which I took exception to), my point is that his crimes are hardly as remarkable as the documentary would have you believe. I have, obviously, explained this about three times now... but the selective reading issue has made that point very hard to get across.

From post number one, the only post that addresses the living conditions of these prisoners, and is not directly supporting such, was Post #7 - which makes a neutral statement, of which has been agreed upon, that death penalty is more humane, and then simply questions whether they would be allowed to masturbate. The post about a bed, from what I can tell, is discussing the purpose of the policy, and seems every bit in support of it.

There is an overwhelming degree of selective reading and poor comprehension prevailing here, though. I find it to be revealing of the true sensitivity in this thread, which is coming from the people in here having a fit about how other prisoners are treated too fairly, and how they are good hard working 'mericans doing 40 hour weeks... and somehow this relates to an iced-over prison in the middle of fucking Russia lol. Kind of interesting, if you ask me. Why don't you go to prison, if you think your life is worse?

13. because degenerates, sexual deviants and baby killers deserve humane treatment.:confused:

14. are you implying that animal rights are somehow less important than ours?

15. this place is a god damn children's playground compared to what I would do to people. these people are too soft as far as I'm concerned. many "people" simply deserved to be tortured.

16. I'm a little late to the thread but interesting video nonetheless.

I don't know about a luxury, but they definitely aren't like anything we saw in that video. I don't know any inmates that actually want to return to prison after they get out (except maybe someone who has been incarcerated their entire life and wouldn't be able to adapt to the outside world) but there are definitely inmates that don't care whether they go back or not.

Not saying you're wrong, but I find this hard to believe. Obviously my experience is from a very small sample, but I've never even heard of prisons having heated floors. I think we can both agree though that the conditions in most U.S prisons are pretty damn nice......too nice.

There are plenty of REAL criminals inside the U.S prison system.

17. Damn you know they beat the shit out of the guys daily

Hear all those Yes Sir

And walking like that must be a bitch in itself

One guy feed his friends family human meat n said it was kangaroo haha

Living Hell is what that place should be called

18. #39 Carl Weathers, Apr 15, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2012
    Well, I certainly didn't just make it up. Upon consideration of human rights, it was decided that the temperature within prison should not fall below a snug 18C (64.4 8). To that end, Ngawha, Auckland Women’s, Spring Hill and Otago prisons installed underfloor heating. Supposedly this was the most economical approach to keeping the scum nice and warm through the night, while I, just down the road, suffer the atrocities of using a blanket.

It's covered in this article:
    Prison underfloor heating luxury, says National
    and public outcry sparked by the revelation of their entertainment and other luxuries, on the tax payer:
    Prisoners play X-Box, Playstation on taxpayer

19. [quote name='"cookiecrisp"']

Why do they deserve humane?
    [/quote]
    Because they're still human...