Lucid dreams/Astral Projection

Discussion in 'General' started by KushMonkey69, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Not of my room, but I have seen pictures in my mind before. Often times they don't make sense and either contort into another scene or fade out.

2. It threw me off guard since batman wasnt even in the dream lol

3. Use to take the effort to write down my dreams.. After a run in with the police, I stumbled over my old notes and found 2 dreams that almost perfectly predicted the run in (running through woods, the same major highway, abandoned house, etc.) The power of dreams is unmeasurable.

4. I've had many lucid dreams where I know I'm dreaming so I do as I please haha. I usually end up going gta style in my dreams like jacking cars, breaking into random houses, attacking the people in my dreams haha... Theres also this mp3 song that can help you lucid dream which are called isochronic tones. You have to buy them but I got them for free and I could send you the mp3 songs if you would like. Just hit me back up if you want me to send you the mp3s.

5. Anyone ever levitate in their dreams?

I do this often.Its kinda strange but pretty cool.There is a technique to it and everything.I usaully do it to show people?Dreams can be amazing.

6. all the time, although i always just thought of it as flying.

7. for those of u experienced in lucid dreaming... i lucid dream jus about everytime i have a dream which almost everynight, wat cud this mean?

8. means you're lucky.

9. theres gotta be more to it... its been happening ever since i stopped smoking bud.. it usta happen once in a while wen i was smoking, but now im dreaming almost everynight and ill have more than one in a night, i toss and turn alot fall in and out of sleep.. my mind races with a whole bunch of thoughts i cant shut my mind up.. and i jus wanna run head first into a wall

10. #50 Sunn, Apr 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2012
    [quote name='"progenitor04"']

theres gotta be more to it... its been happening ever since i stopped smoking bud.. it usta happen once in a while wen i was smoking, but now im dreaming almost everynight and ill have more than one in a night, i toss and turn alot fall in and out of sleep.. my mind races with a whole bunch of thoughts i cant shut my mind up.. and i jus wanna run head first into a wall[/quote]

i know where you're coming from man..i have adhd so im pretty familiar with having your mind always racing.

i usually remember at least one dream every night too. but never usually lucid.

an extremely common side effect of stopping smoking is that you dream more and remember them more. not sure how long that lasts though, when did you stop?

not sure if that has any effect on lucidity though, but it would be cool if it did..

just read that again and saw you said you fall in and out of sleep a lot. thats a big part of it right there. you remember a lot of dreams when you do that and its also one way to try lucid dreaming. i still say you're pretty lucky though.

11. #51 progenitor04, Apr 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2012
    its been about 3 months.. and i dont always have full control.. its only wen somethings not goin my way or if i wanna change suttin up..

i also get dejavu and then it turns out to be that i had a dream bout it, and sometimes ill realize it was a dream right away and other times itll take me a couple days or even weeks to figure it out

12. It seems a lot of people have been having strange dreams or are trying lucid dreaming and even more talk of astral projection is being thrown around it seems to me atleast.It could be part of the whole ]lobal conciousness" thing.With all this information on the internet and people trying to figure out and somewhat realizing somethings are not working how one has been told they were to work.

So people are like hell yeah lucid dreaming sounds bad ass.Or astral projection hey that sounds cool.Some have been saying and used to say astral projection is made up.Or just a product of the mind and it cxertainly isn't.Though the mind allows this to happen,or is it?

When we astral project its our etheric energy coming out of our bodies.If this etheric energy is our soul leaving our body for a moment I am not sure.It may be that way it may not be that way.I bet people are already going this research and studying their findings.I haven't looked into it much.

My friend I haven't seen in about 5 years came over a week ago and we smoked down and drank.I started talking abou the Illuminati and his opinions on the subject and he told me how he has been trying to lucid dream and have been having strange dreams.I have been having deja vu like dreams for awhile but they've stopped.It wasn't my own doing though.This is where we get into manipulation of the dreamscape.Aswell into aliens and conspriacy.I seen on the history channel a few years back this lady had an encounter with a reptilian being in her bedroom.She said it manifested itself physically and held her hand and communicated with her using telepathy.This is done by raising the vibrational frequency in which we resonate on a atomic level.Humans can do this aswell.Binuarl beats and close coonnection to another human is one easy way to do this.Infact my firend I was talking of ealier has done this exact thing with his cousin.He said they used binural beats and sat in a dark room and held a full conversation using telepathy.

We can do this without those tools but it depends on person.Pychic ablities are a by product of the bio physical changes happening in our bodies due to atmosphere and whatnot.Are cellular structure will be turning into a crystaline body these changes are from 2012 to 2017-18.You can research and come to you own conclusions about this.People have been on earth ascending for a few thousand years.Only becouse they are ready for it.This is a spiritual change but the change I'm talking about is with the Human body not our soul.Remember we are a soul being having a human being exprience.

So besides the evolution of the sprirt we are having a change to the human body.I know this is somehwat of a ramble.

Look into yourself for the answers.When one goes out and tries to find them from other sources information can get "cloudy".= hope thius shit made alittle sense lol I am high as a kite and just thought that shit should be said.

If you want to look up this information I can give general refrences.

Bill ryan
    Norman r Begrun
    Tom castello
    David icke
    Alex collier
    Kerryt cassidy
    Duncan ofinian
    Aaron mcollun spelling on last name is off so you must search more
    Billy graham
    Jim Marrs
    Richard c hoagland
    Jordan maxwell
    Ashyana deane
    Mceo freedom teachings and cdt plates.

Remember though the powers that be have the ability to use and manipulate information.This is why I said you must look inward for answers aswell.Its alright to look at perpectives of others just be sure to strp back and think for yourself for a moment aswell.

13. man i can't even avoid this stuff in non 2012 threads

14. Lol that's funny shit man.Its calling you.Listen

15. I used to lucid dream a lot back when I didn't smoke. I loved it and looked forward to it each night before going to bed. The closest I got to flying was when I was taking these huge leaps while running away from these thugs who were trying to kill me. It felt so real I loved it.