The North East Growers Thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by brett119, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Quick question for farmers. Should i wear a ski mask/ face mask in the forrest?

2. Lol nvm ill just wear binoculars

3. I need to get out there and find my new spots still im going with more this year im almost out from harvest

4. where's all the northeast growers this year? I know we have it bad but come on lets grow some herb!

5. I got some meds up north east dude. A lot of us dont post cuz it seems to be a bit harsh in the east for growers. If it aint the weather, pests or Johnny Law its the fucking lazy ass rippers surfing threads looking for an easy mark. What state are you doing your farming in cat.

6. Yah I have my own stashed away now everyone else has been notified that the freeware is all gone. I never let myself run out. Cant afford to buy it after I buy all my grow stuff for the season ha ha ha

7. hey bro I guess your it is harsh for us in the northeast hopefully the laws change soon, I can understand how its legal in some states and not everywhere,, im in nj

8. if u wanna sweat your ass off in 90degree heat!

9. wow just realized somebody brought this back from the dead lol

10. It shouldbelegalto grow it anywhere. Its a fucking plant and has many medicinal applications. From oral to vapor, topical oils for skin disorders. Its big pharma thatis keeping it illegal. They dont want to lose half of their anual rvenue. An Italian researcher proved without a doubt that cannabinoids trigger chemicals in the brain that shrink and sometimes eleiminate cancer tumors.

11. #412 HookahBazooka, Jul 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2013
    Have my second grow going in the northeast area, they get good direct sun on a hill under a tree clearing. Flowering time soon im guessing, gonna check on them again when august comes around. They need to be tied down as well as most are 6 ft minimum.
    Using Organica Extra Strength Ferts and mulch with compost soil that was ready from years of growing peppers and herbs and the like, (I have some going now in fact, habanero and jalapeno) as well as a water net to drip water slowly on the soil for even watering and it allows the plants to survive even the most dry days here.