The North East Growers Thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by brett119, Mar 25, 2012.

1. I think that warm water freezes faster than cold water, When I first heard that IT MADE NO SENSE so I asked my plumber friend. He said that was true because warmer water had less oxygen than cold.

2. I remember hearing that too. But my thought process is to warm the dirt lol but truthfully idk. Sorry for spreading unconfirmed info

3. Here you go its not great but its all I got

Attached Files:

4. I see some major Sativa influences here. I had a 12 foot monster that had buds like this. It was Jamaican Sativa. SWEET :D

5. The whole warm water freezing faster thing is true, but its not a big deal at like 25* and like 70* water. Ive seen boiling water flash freeze at like -15* though. he molecules are so far apart is what i understand causes it. But anyway, i was thinking about doing a grow this coming spring/summer

6. Want a roommate? Lol

7. Hahaha yeah dude, bring some stinger missiles and a launcher though, we have a major helicopter problem.

8. Hahah fuckkkk

9. That obviously because you tried to ask someone for info, no doubt 1 person definantly called the popo and you and everyone in your area is getting thier grow busted... Rofl that guy was hilarious on that thread xD he seriously believed that was the problems xD

10. where do u guys get ur seeds?

11. Sup everyone, just giving this thread a friendly bumppppp. Cold as fuck around here eh?

bubba - attitude, also check seed bank subforum, bottom of cultivation section.

12. :hello:Just moved to fredericksburg, now im just waiting for spring and my L.A affie seeds

13. Hoping to do a guerilla grow this coming season, will be my first try. I was wondering if anyone could give me advice on 'urban guerilla growing'? I've seen it mentioned a few times and would just like to know a few things. How urban was your site? I'm also in the northeast, any tips, tidbits, or advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks. :)

14. Cold as fuckkk outside, hard to believe everything will be green again in a couple months!

15. Keep us update on the Affie! I was considering them!

16. scares the shit out of me to do a outdoor grow journal, but maybe lol

17. Haha understandable, maybe a smoke report later down the road then ;)

18. Hey fellow noreasters. The cold is BRUTAL! I thought I had temps stabilized untill it dropped to single digits outside. Trying to make the best out of the recent 35 degree temp. swings.

19. Snow was killer unfortunately got more then expected :/