Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is there a plant that smells like weed ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LeanSoakedBlunt, Mar 25, 2012.

1. It's kind of hard helping you find something when we aren't there dude.. Just be able to know the difference between a skunk and weed.

2. If you can find a harvest snatch it lol

3. Conya and cassia. Have coumarins in them. These make them smell like grass.

4. Im sure its a student not a plant lol

5. Dude there's a plant like that on the college campus I used to attend.. You'd be walking along and get hit by this aroma of skunk weed.
    I believe it's referred to as a spider flower. It's actually called Cleome but yeah..
    I'm pretty sure that's what you're talking about

6. At first glance, I thought that said clitoris.

After re-reading it, I'm pretty disappointed.

7. ill post a picture of the plants . but its only in a specific area thats why im almost certain its not the plant

8. Quit burning out my smoke spot hoe