Do you think George Zimmerman deserves to be charged with murder?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by A.R.C., Mar 23, 2012.

1. No, they are irrelevant logically too. I've stopped asserting my opinion on this case because it doesn't matter and doesn't further the discussion, it just inspires pointless speculation that never goes anywhere because there's no evidence to support any of it.

I don't believe either scenario. There has yet to be a single shred of evidence to prove either.

You're not just saying there's no case because there's reasonable doubt though. You've also made several fallacious speculations as to what happened that aren't actually backed by any evidence. Also, it's Zimmerman's actions that must evince a depraved mind regardless of human life, not Zimmerman. lol

"We don't need to conclusively for 100% certain who started the confrontation for Zimmerman to be acquitted." Is a straw man. Just because we don't need conclusive evidence doesn't mean that logic and evidence isn't still a crucial element in proper jurisprudence. I'm not saying he shouldn't be acquitted, I'm saying we should be talking about the real reasons he shouldn't be acquitted, not this fallacious bullshit about Martin initiating the confrontation.

2. He is hispanic, as is I, why would I judge him because he is light lol? Come to reality. I don't watch or read much media stories, and society is far from thinking and judging like me, cmon man.

3. REALLY, reported, were is that rule again, i did not find it. are you going to get all lawyerly on me? lol

4. No, I'm just going to stop replying to you until you learn how to post right. :smoke:

Learn how logic and evidence works and you'll answer your own questions. :wave: